The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can you profit on PoF anymore?

whodat

affiliate
I heard or read somewhere it's really hard to profit on PoF these days is that true? Because I'd like to try due to low buy in.

I am now using airpush to test campaign. May I ask you a question, is PoF a platform which is only can run dating APP?

I heard or read somewhere it's really hard to profit on PoF these days is that true? Because I'd like to try due to low buy in.
Not true. On POF, you can create a highly targeted campaigns with high ROI even though with less volume.

PoF is definitely profitable if you know how to use it.

The volume isn't great, but you can always scale the campaign to other platforms if you find winning combinations there.

adkpsl.jpg

I am new to CPA and i just begin with POF as it is a good source of traffic for newbies to get more better in tracking and testing, but it is really hard and difficult when you begin with new stuff, i am still trying to find a good combination for my creative, image, headline, description, i tried more than 70 banner and just one of them give me a conversion, oooh more than 200k impr with just one conversion, i dont know what s wrong or where i make mistake and what i have to do to get better result, plz guys someone guide/help me to jump over this step, i dont want to stuck in this phase for a long time,

adkpsl.jpg

I am new to CPA and i just begin with POF as it is a good source of traffic for newbies to get more better in tracking and testing, but it is really hard and difficult when you begin with new stuff, i am still trying to find a good combination for my creative, image, headline, description, i tried more than 70 banner and just one of them give me a conversion, oooh more than 200k impr with just one conversion, i dont know what s wrong or where i make mistake and what i have to do to get better result, plz guys someone guide/help me to jump over this step, i dont want to stuck in this phase for a long time,
i have same problem too, maybe problem in banner image, they must be litlebit creepy or eye cathing, so user want to click

Hi,

We have Affiliates who has great success running POF campaigns. Yes, I am convinced that if you are trageting well, split testing enough and trying a lot of different angles on banners you can create many successful campaigns there.

Cheers,
Zoltan

MI
Back