The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Traffic Can send Good Amount of USA mobile Traffic , Looking for CPI

BTW If anyoes at Apps World London, our colleagues are there... if so let me know today! Only a few hours left of the event ;)

We mostly focus on CPI offers. Join ExpertMobi. We offer payments on time, competitive payouts and friendly account managers. PM me or contact me on Skype: live:nadya_394, supportexpertmobi

Basically i can send a good amount of traffic , looking for a good CPI , all traffic will be from mobile.If anybody have any good offers or you know any network that offers them , let me know please
We have tons of offers with high payout and direct deals. PM me for details.

we'll be glad to provide you with variety of CPI offers! What geo are you interested in? We do have really good offers with competitive payouts and realistic requirements.

There are only 15 CPI offers when i checked your network!

I don't know if this is a new trend among the mobile networks but for the last 2 networks that I have signed up lately, I cannot find truly cpi offers... Most of the mobile offers that I found were those one that the user has to enter his mobile number and receive a code..Etc etc.. which as far I understand is a pin submit than a CPI.. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong

Added everyone who replied here on skype! I forgot to mention in the thread that its incent traffic.

Blue Track Media is one of the leading network for incent that has been around since 2009 :cool: Feel free to add me on Skype or PM me your Skype and I will add you so we can discuss further.

Thanks.

MI
Back