The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can I use my payoneer MasterCard on facebook?

mi2

Hi, I want to try facebook ads but I dont have paypal account, my only way is Payoneer MasterCard, can anyone please confirm me facebook accept it or not?

Yes it does. You asked if FB would accept your Payoneer. That is the FB Advertisers Help Center page that answers that question and it states clearly they do not.

Here is another one in the Help Center that states clearly they will not accept it.

You asked, I answered, I provided validation with the resource (twice), so move on to an alternate payment method.

Hi @T J Tutor actually what happened after creation this thread I asked someone else of my country and he told that they accept, so I tried myself and yes they accepted my card, maybe those help center questions was answered by the other members, not by the FB support or something like that but I dont know, thats why I said I did not got specific answer. so current situation is my card is accepted and I will start test campaign tomorrow.

Hi @T J Tutor actually what happened after creation this thread I asked someone else of my country and he told that they accept, so I tried myself and yes they accepted my card, maybe those help center questions was answered by the other members, not by the FB support or something like that but I dont know, thats why I said I did not got specific answer. so current situation is my card is accepted and I will start test campaign tomorrow.

This is great news. I'm happy to know you got this done!

It just goes to show that persistence pays off!

Already use Payoneer MasterCard in FB Ads Payment method & its working, Successfully done many campaign.I think its Country issue.My account is 4+ years old.If Facebook update Policy?Then I don't know that

Thanks

MI
Back