The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can I Ask Questions on Adsense?

Gpower

affiliate
I want to know if I can ask questions on adsense since we are mostly discussing affiliate marketing related issues.Well,if I am permitted I will go ahead to ask this one question.
Which is the best tool now to do keywords comparison on any niche one decided to target?I mean which tool can one use to know amount advertisers are willing to pay on any keyword.I was using spy-fu before but I can't see it again.I always see renew your domain whenever I get there.It seems the domain has expired.
I will like to know if someone can show me other tool which I can use to know the amount advertisers are willing to pay on any keyword.I know there are many tools.Someone should just please help me.

Sure you can ask Adsense questions here, that's what this part of the forum is for.

I don't work with Adsense at all but know about keywords tools and used Adwords as an advertiser.

Why not go right to the source and ask Google what various keywords cost?
Then you can guestimate what you could earn on various KW.

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

After you enter your root keyphrase and get to the search volume page - then click show/hide columns and in the drop down select "Show Estimated Avg CPC" that will show you the cost per click.

Thanks Grady. The WordTracker free tool is good too and one I normally recommend for regular keyword research. But he wants to know the amount advertisers are willing to pay on any keyword, so needs CPC info too.

(sorry for typo before :eek: )

Thanks Linda.:) Thanks Grady.:)
I have not checked spy-fu for sometime now.I really appreciate your kind suggestions and assistance.
I will go there now to check them out.Am really grateful to two of you and the entire community of 5 star.Also I must thank Larwee for moving the post to the appropriate section because I posted in the wrong section.

banners
Back