“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can Email marketing be regulated?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Mr. Plan B, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Mr. Plan B

Mr. Plan B Moderator moderator affiliate

Can Marketing or promotional activities of any nature be regulated by a governing body very effectively?
    Specifically Email marketing and Spam.
    I always hear stories that email marketing and Spam regulations will get stricter in the future, but can anyone actually do that completely? in a perfect fool proof manner?

2. CPA Evolution
  3. John_Vianny

John_Vianny Affiliate affiliate

why?
    there is can-spam regulation. It's enough.

It's not a problem of regulation, but breakin laws

Just make an opt in page, direct traffic, and let people spuntaneously give their mail

4. Mr. Plan B

Yes. can-spam is in place, but is it actually helping to regulate the email marketing activities effectively?

5. PurePay

PurePay Affiliate affiliate

Don't get me started on this ;). Spam rules are bs, and should be more regulated in order to not harm serious marketeers, and harder on those who actually do spam. But they just hit everybody on the same level, and makes it almost impossible to do business this way these days.

6. Mr. Plan B

Absolutely my point.

7. PurePay

PurePay Affiliate affiliate

Sadly there aren't to many ways around them. But there is the short term and long term way to do it. But non of them are safe from not being hit by spam cops and what not.

8. nutracash james

nutracash james Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

The problem with spam laws is 99% of the people get away with it, but if you are in that 1% say goodbye to your freedom and your money.

banners