The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Can Email marketing be regulated?

Mr. Plan B

Can Marketing or promotional activities of any nature be regulated by a governing body very effectively?
Specifically Email marketing and Spam.
I always hear stories that email marketing and Spam regulations will get stricter in the future, but can anyone actually do that completely? in a perfect fool proof manner?

why?
there is can-spam regulation. It's enough.

It's not a problem of regulation, but breakin laws

Just make an opt in page, direct traffic, and let people spuntaneously give their mail

why?
there is can-spam regulation. It's enough.

It's not a problem of regulation, but breakin laws

Just make an opt in page, direct traffic, and let people spuntaneously give their mail
Yes. can-spam is in place, but is it actually helping to regulate the email marketing activities effectively?

Can Marketing or promotional activities of any nature be regulated by a governing body very effectively?
Specifically Email marketing and Spam.
I always hear stories that email marketing and Spam regulations will get stricter in the future, but can anyone actually do that completely? in a perfect fool proof manner?
Don't get me started on this ;). Spam rules are bs, and should be more regulated in order to not harm serious marketeers, and harder on those who actually do spam. But they just hit everybody on the same level, and makes it almost impossible to do business this way these days.

Don't get me started on this ;). Spam rules are bs, and should be more regulated in order to not harm serious marketeers, and harder on those who actually do spam. But they just hit everybody on the same level, and makes it almost impossible to do business this way these days.
Absolutely my point.

The problem with spam laws is 99% of the people get away with it, but if you are in that 1% say goodbye to your freedom and your money.

MI
Back