The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

can anyone explain for me about Introduction & Engagement campaign of ryan deiss course?

randynguyen

affiliate
hi guys, i just get a conversion funnel mastery couruse of ryan deiss, i read all of the course but i have a doubt that is Engagement campaign is sent parallel with Introduction campaign(3 days) or send after Introduction campaign?.

Because Ryan say send it after, but in Engagement campaign that have the fisrt massage like that: "Yesterday you requested my [insert Lead Magnet title/description here], and I just wanted to check back in and see if you had a chance to [read/watch] it yet"

So i think it's sent parallel to Introduction campaign after a day prospect opt in (while the prospect's still at Introduction campaign??)

Can anyone explain it for me? Many thank

Last edited:
'Indoctrinate' LOL brain washing --strange term to use ...

Do you mean Introductory or Introduction?
the meaning is to familiarize your customer with the brand or the offer's opportunity ...

'engagement' means some action following the introduction (in this case -- I think?) >>>the same meaning a call back means to a conversation yesterday (in analogy)

'Indoctrinate' LOL brain washing --strange term to use ...

Do you mean Introductory or Introduction?
the meaning is to familiarize your customer with the brand or the offer's opportunity ...

'engagement' means some action following the introduction (in this case -- I think?) >>>the same meaning a call back means to a conversation yesterday (in analogy)
Sr i type wrong:), that you mean the engagement campaign start at the end of introduction campaign(3 days in a row) but the first engagement massage say like they just opt in yesterday , so that make me confuse:(,
i don’t know at the end of intro campaign are there other lead magnet to make people re-optin for?

bunch of buzz words if you ask me.
1. user subscribes
2. opt-in verification (with an BRIEF introduction --e.g.; Thank you for subscribing to our _____ newsletter|website|list
3. brand|product|service introduction --e.g.; what we can offer you include a more info|buy now link
4. engagement #1 here is our 'special offer for you' .... include a more info|buy now link
5. engagement #2 reasons to buy from us that will benefit you (or some other pitch)
6. periodic re-engagement: hi bla bla we have this today bla bla <<< maybe every week, monthly,

MI
Back