The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can ad server rotate CPA banners based on IP address of visitors' country?

hypefree

Hi,

I want to install an add server and then rotate banners on my websites that lead to landing pages for CPA offers or direct link (this I can spit test via CPVLab once they click the banner), but what I’m not sure about is if visitor is from Germany for example, and i have a CPA offer from that will allow only traffic from Germany, can the ad server be setup to do show the right banner that has the German CPA offer and not the other CPA offers that don't take German traffic? And if yes, what ad servers would you recommend?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks lrs1995 I just installed Revive and am trying to figure it out now. Do you have any link to a guide that you prefer? Thanks again.

Hey @hypefree , would love to see that ad server in action. If you can video it in action, I know many of us would love to see its features.

I'm with TJ, it would be great to see this in action. Didn't find a demo/review video on YT.

Hey @hypefree , would love to see that ad server in action. If you can video it in action, I know many of us would love to see its features.

I'm with TJ, it would be great to see this in action. Didn't find a demo/review video on YT.

No problem @ tjtutor and @azgold, if I get it working I’ll make a vid and post it for you guys to check out. I did watch all of the vids (only 4) and the best one is silent with a guy typing in Russian, but I read the instruction on their site last night and they say:

“Revive Adserver can do targeting based on: dates, day and time, geographic location (like country or city), the browser used by the visitor and their language setting. It’s also possible to do advanced targeting using any information that is known on the web site about members or customers (for example: their gender, education level or age), or information about the content or the structure of the web site (for example: only on pages of the ‘news’ section or anywhere except on sports pages).”

This is a quote from: Revive Adserver for publishers - a quick overview

So I’ll work on it. I have some niche sites that get decent traffic and my hope is to swap out adsense with CPA ads and see if it pays better. Also this will free me up from Googles rules.

No problem @azgold, thanks for the earlier tip.

Hi Guys,

I think I got it setup here's the article I found that helped install the Geo database:

Can Revive Adserver do geotargeting? - Revive Support

The tricky part is you have to use a drop down in the upper left to switch from manager to admin then setup the geo targeting. I'm tired so I'm going to stop but I think it will eventually work. Then I have to test it.

Was I was thinking in each zone to have at least one CPA offer with most countries then the rest will be country specific because after you setit up you can go back to manager then banner then delivery limitation and pick the countries. So I think it will work.

I have some urgent work to do next few days then I'll finish this and make a video if it works. If anyone can beat me to it, please don't stop on my account, I would love to see it as well just to make sure I got it right.

I guess I'm getting close to getting this working.

MI
Back