The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Campaigns have clicks but no conversion....

giagiafi

affiliate
Hi KJ,
Would appreciates your advices here.
I have started PPV for the last 2 weeks and running 3 campaigns as following;
Promoting Loans, Online store, Auction;
Target URL collected from Google and Alexa.
All Direct link
All running in LeadImpact
All 3 campaigns have daily about 300-500 clicks.
All 0 conversion!

Appreciate your reply,
Thank you.

First of all you are having too much in your plate rite now , even if you get traffic you might end up loosing all your budget ... Don't ride on three boats at a time when you dont know even how to drive one , Focus one offer at a time and spend some times , create landing pages split between landing pages and direct linking , gather around 30-60 urls if they dont get you much traffic throw them and test new ones :)

Hello KJ,
Thanks for your reply.
I have another question on LeadImpact.
In my tracking report, 2 campaigns in LeadImpact, the traffic is always within 1 hour which give me 300-500, others hours have zero traffic? Is this normal in your experience?

Hello KJ,
Thanks for your reply.
I have another question on LeadImpact.
In my tracking report, 2 campaigns in LeadImpact, the traffic is always within 1 hour which give me 300-500, others hours have zero traffic? Is this normal in your experience?

Check out competition , from my understanding it is possible the guy on 1rst bid dont run traffic in times when you get traffic , rest of times hes the one getting all the traffic , about others try getting high traffic urls keep testing them you will find a few , out of every 10 urls you`ll hardly find 10 good traffic urls with positive ROI .

MI
Back