The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Campaign Guide] - A small dating campaign making $10~$30 a day

keyman

affiliate
This is my first post so I thought I would share something fun especially for newbies who are still struggling.

Here's a campaign that I have been running for around 10 days on LI that has little to no competition. And once setup, you can pretty much leave it running untouched

Hold on, why are you sharing this then? Because Oliver asked me to, that's it!

Here are two screenshots:
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

the winning lander

Now everybody maybe rushing to the same offer and run it straight away, but let me tell you this, there are tons of similar offers for this particular angle, so if you are looking to make this campaign a long lasting one, do split-test other offers, they can easily outperform the one I am revealing.

Ok, now you may ask why not share the converting urls as well?

Of course I could easily reveal the urls but that would not only make this whole thing saturated in no time and eventually make no cash for everybody, but it wouldn't do you any good in terms of developing as an affiliate marketer, I have shown you the converting landing page and offer, those are already HUGE hints as to what kind of urls you should be after.

Ok, now you ask how do I go about finding these urls please?

1. Go to Magic URL Scraper and look at this picture:
Untitled.jpg

2. Once you get the urls (I personally start with 20-30 "related" urls), create variations of each of those urls to get more volume, now you can either do it manually or use a tool like affexpert/affportal to do it. For example if the url is http://site.com, here's the variations I'm talking about
//site.com
/site.com
www.site.com
ww.site.com
w.site.com
.site.com
site.com
ite.com
te.com
e.com
www.site.co
www.site.c
ww.site.co
ww.site.c
w.site.co
w.site.c
//site.co
//site.c
.............etc
you will begin to get a feel of what kind of variation brings in good volume when you do it a few times

3. now just put everything into LI or TV or whatever ad network you are using and place you bid, I personally like bidding high to see if the urls are bringing in volume and so I can optimize faster.

4. just cut the losing and you are left with the converting ones.

5. expand the campaign vertically and horizontally - take it to other countries, other ad networks, scale it with more urls, more variations of those urls etc.

6. yea and if you are smart enough, on the last image you should already see the hint for another angle, black dating, bbw dating, christian dating, gay dating and you name it!

That's it for this post, I hope you now get an idea how easy it is to get to $100/day with just several campaigns based on one simple idea, one simple landing page, and one simple offer.

ps. keep split-testing the offers and landing pages, it's ideal if you can craft a totally different style lander but for the lazy ones, at least split-test the big images, the headline, and the cta button on the last page, be creative!

rite now i am focusing on newbie411 ebook
I am not getting enough time to read as i am busy in some or other work.
The day i complete that ebook i know i will be with in confusion,questions and doubts.. :p
Till now its going good..I will contact you all for my queries..
I know help from people like you will help me in success one day..!!:)

I don't understand site variation. Wouldn't "ite.com, te.com, e.com" just bring huge amount of unrelated traffic?

Yes, but 'site.com' was being used as an example. The equivalents for 'affiliatefix.com' would be:

ffiliatefix.com
filiatefix.com
iliatefix.com

Also, LeadImpact will reject even 'ite.com' as too short - you need at least 4 characters as well as any characters from the domain extension.

Last edited:
I can not download the winning landers. I get "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script." anytime I click on winning landers. Can anyone help with that?

MI
Back