The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CAKE vs Hasoffers vs Offerit Tracking War

Offerit-John

Service Manager
Service Manager
Offerit
I came across an article about CAKE facing difficult times with the departure of key players in their company, only to find another article about how CAKE and Hasoffers Tracking War has turned dirty (original article).

It seems the 2 are focused on each other, while Offerit, a leading tracking platform for networks and affiliates, focuses on business as usual.

You see, we have been in the tracking industry for over 10 years now, with name brand companies utilizing our software. Our platform was designed with input from various industry leaders to offer a product that met the demands of performance marketing professionals.

Did I mention customer support? One of the biggest concerns I hear from clients of the "other companies" is the that while they present a nice product (most tracking platforms do, so that isn't saying much), the support is lacking that "concierge experience" or their billing turns out to be more than expected with fine print and hidden charges.

So while they duke it out in press releases and speculation, don't you deserve to work with a company that is focused on making sure you are successful as a company?

Offerit, THE performance marketing platform for serious business professionals. Contact me and let's discuss your options.

MI
Back