The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Buying Clicks

Kennygrand

affiliate
Hi There

Can I get some advices about buying clicks - I just heard about the strategy now while I was watching one of the online marketing gurus (millionaires)

I would like to know how effective is the strategy - is gonna hurt my site rankings on search engines. How does It work.

I don't want to do any of black hats SEO's practice.

Can you be more specific? Are the clicks on your Google SERPS? On advertisements? On Facebook?

What clicks specifically and how is that supposed to help you?

As I mention I watched of one the "Make Money Online" gurus ( not sure whether I am allowed to mention the name).

Perhaps, I didn't understand him correctly - however he was talking about his formula - you create a one page website (opt -in page) and capture the visitors email addresses.

Then the question came - how to get the traffic.Then he referred us to a site where people can buy or sell clicks - their clicks coming out in packages like 100 clicks for $49, 200 clicks for $100 and so forth.

The vast majority of those "gurus" cost you money for some half-baked scheme which only makes money for the "guru".

His "formula" is neither new nor original and from an SEO standpoint it's poor advice.

Buying clicks won't make money for you, only for the people you are paying to create those clicks. They are not real customers. They are never going to convert to sales of a product or service. They are selling something to you, not buying something from you.

Save your money and stay away from self-styled "gurus".

Thanks one more time. What will your advise be regarding generating traffic to the site?

lastly, from your standpoint, how effective is using Solo Ads as a strategy to go the get traffic?

Thanks one more time. What will your advise be regarding generating traffic to the site?

lastly, from your standpoint, how effective is using Solo Ads as a strategy to go the get traffic?

I've never heard of Solo ads until now.

You're probably better off using AdWords... or set up a Facebook business page with a click to action button to your main site and use Facebook ads to promote your posts on Facebook (cheaper than AdWords probably).

Alternatively, add good content to your site and grow your traffic organically, but admittedly that is much slower.

Hi Kennygrand,

Try to stay away from these kind of things if you can. The idea of buying clicks is not a good one as you have no idea of the typeof customer you"re getting.
Through your opt - in page you are trying to attract a certain type of customer, one who is genuinely interested in your opportunity. buying clicks will not achieve this.

As djBaxter mentions above, you're better off spending your money on promoting a Facebook page or trying to create good content for you website and promoting that.

I hope this was helpful.

Jonathan Petrou

The life you want

From my experience buying clicks is the hardest thing to do unless you are getting conversions or are gathering leads in a way that will lead to conversions a portion of the time.

I have tried Google Adwords, Paid Stumbles, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and a number of cheap quality traffic resources that send usually a blast of 10,000 visitors in the lowest packages.

Out of all of these the ones you would expect to work didn't. My funnels weren't good enough without much practice to get a turn with some of that guru potential out there.

The cheap quality traffic sources out there don't work and finding clicks for cheap is hard and it's not what the goal should be. The goal should be that you can afford expensive clicks and that your product makes you more money than it costs.

If you could expect something to convert at 1/200 targeted visitors then when you pay $1.5 you need to be selling your product for $300 to break even or say $600 to safely make $300 per 200 clicks and double your money.

From my experience selling a $5 book I can't afford advertisements or paid clicks that will pay off for my sales so I need to be looking at having a more established and stronger performing product. This might need to include something like offering a really professional and complete mega product and not just something small and simple.

Cheap quality traffic sources were all a scam from my experience unless you just want to improve your alexa ranking.

Hope this helps.

There are reliable places for solo ads and then can actually be very effective if you have an offer that is proven to convert. However, you need to make sure you know what you are doing, if not you will get scammed.

To your success,
JC

MI
Back