The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Business in November

vicdigi

affiliate
How did business fare for you in November.

Business for us over the years in November has proved to be slow. Is this the same for you.

This is always a disappointment for all our websites be it travel and holidays or our directories with monies taken down.

Its the opposite for me. Giving that my main directory lost SERPs and PR, I was expecting significant lose of revenue but I think revenue is up overall over last Nov when revenue from the entire portfolio is taken into account. what happen to the main directory seem to open my eyes to the other treasures in my portfolio (some of them actually benefited from what happened to the so called big directories.

Most of my customer are usually from UK or US but for some reasons, I got a few significant purchases from Germany so over all, no complaint. Quite pleased I did not put all my eggs in one basket.

Business can be quite weird when you own many websites. It is also (seemingly) essential to own more than one websites these days.

One drops away the other performs and keeps you going!

Google Ads have been especially good for us over the last few months and this increases to grow.

Well done on your DIR.

Business was quite manic in November, both online and offline - lots of people asking us about doing research for them - partly because I spoke at a big conference I think.

But it is good to hear multiple websites are a good idea, as we are thinking of starting up another one...

Thanks for the tip.

When a conference goes well, loads of business always follows, well done Stephanie :) When you start your second site, try not to have too many duplication of contents from your site 1, so that you will not be penalised for duplicate contents.

November was best ever trading month for me :) - I'm hoping it will continue through December - lots of people buying last minute Christmas presents for their favourite guitarists. :) :)

I set up a small online shop for my wife some months back, November has been fantastic for her as well, she broke new records but she has not had the site for a year yet so she cannot compare Nov 2007 with Nov 2006.

She just could not believe that she turned over 3K in November from her little hobby site. I told her is because she gets her SEO, site build, hosting and all the other stuff she should have paid for free..... I am now thinking of starting to charge here, at lest for the links I buy for her site :)

I set up a small online shop for my wife some months back, November has been fantastic for her as well, she broke new records but she has not had the site for a year yet so she cannot compare Nov 2007 with Nov 2006.

She just could not believe that she turned over 3K in November from her little hobby site. I told her is because she gets her SEO, site build, hosting and all the other stuff she should have paid for free..... I am now thinking of starting to charge here, at lest for the links I buy for her site

That's great, making a hobby site generate 3K is quite an achivement :)

- Meti

banners
Back