The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bungo emerges from the shadows!

bungo

affiliate
Hullo all!

My name's Sam, I'm 17, from Southport n the UK.
I've been interested in web design for about 18 months, and for the last year I've been displaying my (lack of) talent on my site, bungo.co.uk. At the moment, I only know HTML, CSS and a 'lil bit of Javascript, but I'm hoping to learn PHP soon.

I'm usually a fairly friendly kinda guy, but, yeah, basically!

Hope to get to know some of you!

Regards,
Sam

Sam,
Welcome to UK webmaster world. I am sure you can learn a thing or two from more experienced webmasters and teach less talented one like me some new tricks, you site is quite neat , excellent layout. Enjoy UK WW
Temi

Welcome to UKWMW bungo. You're site seems pretty cool, what is it's focus if you don't mind me asking?

There is no focus to my site, as far as I'm aware. I just enjoy using computers, and I like to think of myself as a creative/arty kind of person - my site is just there for the sake of it. I think.

Sam

I hope I didn't come across as insulting bungo because that wasn't my intention, I was merely curious.

didn't find that at all offensive - I get used to people questioning the most useless site on the web ;)

Bungo

Everyone starts out with the most useless site on the web. Success is a journey, though.

Remember, the last laugh is the final laugh. Let 'em laugh now, and make sure you get the latter.

banners
Back