The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Build Responsive Landing Page For FREE

I've recently read that Wix works just fine for selling physical items but it doesn’t have the capability to sell digital items. I gonna set up a website to sell digital products. I've just found a great stuff on this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which host is the best for Landing Pages and where I have a good builder?

You can buy your own hosting (VPS is most often recommended) and load your own page that you or someone else codes, or you if you have CPanel, you can install WordPress and use a landing page creator plugin. There is at least one that is free, that I know of.

If you want super-easy, you could use sites such as Inbound, InstaPage, AdsBridge (a tracking tool, too)...I'm sure there are more but those are off the top of my head. They host + have landing page creation tools.

PureLander offers really easy editing of existing templates that you download then can upload to your server.

Hello

How much does vps cost can't I take shared host it's really cheap?

I think adsbridge is really expensive for the beginning I can't spend $25 only for tracking

But I need a LP because Facebook don't accept the offers.

Hello

How much does vps cost can't I take shared host it's really cheap?

I think adsbridge is really expensive for the beginning I can't spend $25 only for tracking

But I need a LP because Facebook don't accept the offers.
Hello!
We offer a 14 day free trial with access to all features.
In comparison to many top trackers, we are very respectively priced (25-40% cheaper, depending on the payment plan).
Landing pages created within our system are hosted with us as well, so no worries about hosting costs.
Feel free to reach out with questions!
-Zach

Just want to throw this out there for anyone looking to create landing pages for direct response marketing:

Responsive landing pages rarely convert better than dedicated desktop, tablet, and mobile landing pages. This applies to trials / straights sales and physical / digital products for direct response marketing (DRM). Hundreds of millions of split test impressions across multiple verticals all support these results. And because split testing can get pricey, I'd thought I'd share my findings :)

I typically get a lot of push back from front end developers who aren't familiar with direct response marketing, so: Is that to say a responsive landing page can't ever win a DRM split test? No, I'm not saying that. I'm sure it's possible. I've just never seen it executed well enough to win a split test - likely because different design and content resonates better with certain types of visitors on certain devices.

For traditional ecommerce style sites, responsive hands down converts better.

All things to keep in mind when building your landing pages!

Is it free WIX??? Or it is going to ask for money after working on it. Because i have face this so many times that first i create the page and then when i try to upload it, they ask for premium account.

Is it free WIX??? Or it is going to ask for money after working on it. Because i have face this so many times that first i create the page and then when i try to upload it, they ask for premium account.

Wix is free if you use their subdomain (will have wix.com somewhere in the URL). The freebie also has their ad on your site, if I'm not mistaken. You're allowed two free sites, I think.

For running CPA offers, especially if it's in teir 3 countries, you'll want to avoid using Wix. Yes, it may be "free" or cheap and easy to use. But the speed of your landing page / site will be so slow that your campaigns would take a serious hit in profitability.

As @azgold mentioned, you're best starting out with your own VPS as it'll give you more control in the long run. And you can even get a cheap VPS for like $10 a month.

I looked into the suggestions here cos I got two Bings Ads account closed cos I had no LP, which was not encouraging for a newbie. I looked into DigitalOcean, so go look yourself, you can get a droplet and have your LP up in no time. Also, I think you can get another droplet for either P202 or CPVLAB, any self hosted tracker will do, Cpvlab is $97 for the whold year, that more cost friendly for starters.

The whole world of internet marketing is also about marketing each other, thats why new tools come out everyday or two to compete with the other guys making the money. It's not starter friendly at at all, I don't know why I paid $99/month for a tracker, other will have a LP builder incorporated other tools would just be a LP builder.

Once I figure out how I can have a tracker on a vps and see if what Digital ocean offers will work, then I guess $97/year ain't bad for Cpvlab and for LP building I'm looking for one that offers a self hosted platform and also use DigitalOcean.

Does any one know what I can do or how to do it, because when starting CPA you don't need all the fancy and more expensive tool because traffic should be what takes up most of your budget, one can always move to all this advance tools later, when one has mastered the art of CPA

That's true up to a point. If you are missing data from using an older tracker then you are at a disadvantage.

Far as a landing page builder, it really comes down to your skill set. By using Spy tools you can easily find competitors landers then simply make modifications to them. This also has an advantage because you're starting at your competitions "best". While if you try to simply build a landing page based on what you "think" will work best, you're already far behind your competition.

That's true up to a point. If you are missing data from using an older tracker then you are at a disadvantage.

Far as a landing page builder, it really comes down to your skill set. By using Spy tools you can easily find competitors landers then simply make modifications to them. This also has an advantage because you're starting at your competitions "best". While if you try to simply build a landing page based on what you "think" will work best, you're already far behind your competition.

I know and that is what I want to actually acheive, use my competitions LP ideas mixed with that of the offer LP. But, what I actually need is a platform that I can actually do this with easily, no design skill needed, just as simple and inexpensive.

I also would like to here your recommendations of which one to go with for starters in terms of LP and Tracker? Though, I already got Voluum for a month but I don't think I can keep that up for more than that as of this moment. Just want to get an overview of the whole tracking process, I also think that CPVLab really does stack up good with this newer guys on the block, if offers all of the data and provides you the option to set custom tracking parameters, only disadvantage is the self hosting part, but that to me is an advantage is utilized adequately.

Don't get me wrong guys, I don't use CPVlab yet and I ain't promoting anything, I don't get anything for trying to sell ppl the idea that they consider it, I just mentioned some of it's listed features. For LP, I'm still researching and I haven't found a guide on here about self hosted LP's, which is what majority of the guys recommend. How is it set, what do you use, I'm going to start a thread on this right now.

banners
Back