The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bragging Thread - Daily, Monthly Earnings, things you've bought etc!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Bragging Rights

This is one big thread for everyone to post up bragging pictures, screenshots, earnings, things you've bought with earnings etc.

Just brag away and show people what you can do/make with affiliate marketing.

rankings.png

Last edited:
Last year I got a mortgage at the age of 24 - top floor apartment, 2 bedrooms and an office with sea views!

Not bad for my first property - won't be long until I buy a house!

Not to much but yeah its going good.

I earn more from premium media networks that have an average ecpm of 0.43$ But the fill rate sucks 60% google rest is media buying ..

Wow you guys really get me motivated to start earning more!
I am doing everything I can right now to learn as much as I can about Affiliates, CPA, PPD etc, so hopefully someday soon I can post my success story here.
Right now the most I have pulled in is about $10 in a single day xD

When it comes to business, my biggest success would be building over 500 website across almost every platform you can find on the Internet. Also, designing for one of the biggest brands in the world is something that I like to brave about.

Reasons for success were always been my family and friends who supports me always no mater whether I'm on the top or at the bottom.

When it comes to business, my biggest success would be building over 500 website across almost every platform you can find on the Internet. Also, designing for one of the biggest brands in the world is something that I like to brave about.

Reasons for success were always been my family and friends who supports me always no mater whether I'm on the top or at the bottom.

Very ambitious, Vukasini! How on earth do you manage 500 websites at the same time? I have trouble with 2. :)

Congrats man it's one one my biggest motivation,buying a great house for my mom,and give her an early retreat.

what the name of the dog ?

MI
Back