The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bought a JVZoo AMAZON FBA Course Lets Go!

tabiuslee

affiliate
Hi

Today I bought this course for a total of $26.00. Last year I opened up a ebay store and was in DS Domination. Learned a lot made more than I thought I would. The Amazon FBA course with them goes for around 4 Grand. The course I bought is kinda of interesting. Its not about Going out buying products from China, Doing Private Label and the like.

This course starts you off a lot easier. Something I know I can do. This week Goals are:

1) Open up Amazon Prime Account
2) Subscribe to Amazon Ranking account
3) Subscribe to Amazon Performance App
4) Go to Major Retailers and Find Items to
Purchase and Send to Amazon FBA Center

I will need to purchase/find the boxes I need. Also Get the Wrap suggested in the course.

My next Goal once above is complete is Build Mobile Lander and Drive Traffic to Amazon Site.

Slam!

TabiusLee

Today I downloaded the Apps and learned how to use them. I went to set up my Amazon Prime account. Have a few questions and I put a ticket in for them to call me. I know 100% that this program works. Now Paul James says he made $6,000 his first month( Income Disclaimer-nobody is makes nothing sitting on couch all day watching TV) with his Amazon Program.

I contacted Paul and as soon as I am approved I will put my aff Link if allowed in my signature. For those who want to make a few hundred this month and have a Ebay account. This is Very easy to do.

To Make $300 or more This Month try this

1. Must have Ebay account with more than 20 sales( If not you have to Pay for item and then ship to person)
2. List( NO! Electronics!) Swing Sets, Patio Furniture, Above Ground Swimming Pools.
From Wal-mart or K-Mart do 30% Markup and check out item completly so no hidden
shipping cost Example $400 swing + Tax + $99 Shipping =$524x30%
3. This covers Ebay fees and Paypal fees with money left over.
4. when shipping item send as a Gift must fill out a Wedding/Baby Registry

I only Sell Large Items On Ebay cause I get No Returns! and Electronics are nothing but Headaches.

Any Questions Let me know

I called Amazon today and found exactly what kind of account I wanted. I had a long day at work.Before work I was setting up
Voluum that I am planning to use to drive traffic to my Amazon site. I also plan to run a campaign promoting the JV Zoo Affiliate Product I bought. I did purchase LP Optimizer. Since I am familiar with the workings of Ebay, Amazon I figure I might as well promote some Clickbank,JVZOO Products and run some campaigns while I have products sitting and selling at Amazon FBA. Since plan on running mobile campaigns I did join the Dojo and the Tools are awesome, especially the Mobile scripts which I was needing.

I called Amazon today and found exactly what kind of account I wanted. I had a long day at work.Before work I was setting up
Voluum that I am planning to use to drive traffic to my Amazon site. I also plan to run a campaign promoting the JV Zoo Affiliate Product I bought. I did purchase LP Optimizer. Since I am familiar with the workings of Ebay, Amazon I figure I might as well promote some Clickbank,JVZOO Products and run some campaigns while I have products sitting and selling at Amazon FBA. Since plan on running mobile campaigns I did join the Dojo and the Tools are awesome, especially the Mobile scripts which I was needing.
You are not a Dojo member?

I am now a Dojo Member:)

I am needing help with my posting my HTML Aweber code to my landing page.
Did you get this solved yet? If not, lets sketch out a time to hangout. I want to help you get your aweber setup so I can continue to hear your FBA story. Haha

I did not get it solved. I put it on the back burner. I am working on getting my products have packed and shipped
to Amazon FBA this week

Today I downloaded the Apps and learned how to use them. I went to set up my Amazon Prime account. Have a few questions and I put a ticket in for them to call me. I know 100% that this program works. Now Paul James says he made $6,000 his first month( Income Disclaimer-nobody is makes nothing sitting on couch all day watching TV) with his Amazon Program.

I contacted Paul and as soon as I am approved I will put my aff Link if allowed in my signature. For those who want to make a few hundred this month and have a Ebay account. This is Very easy to do.

To Make $300 or more This Month try this

1. Must have Ebay account with more than 20 sales( If not you have to Pay for item and then ship to person)
2. List( NO! Electronics!) Swing Sets, Patio Furniture, Above Ground Swimming Pools.
From Wal-mart or K-Mart do 30% Markup and check out item completly so no hidden
shipping cost Example $400 swing + Tax + $99 Shipping =$524x30%
3. This covers Ebay fees and Paypal fees with money left over.
4. when shipping item send as a Gift must fill out a Wedding/Baby Registry

I only Sell Large Items On Ebay cause I get No Returns! and Electronics are nothing but Headaches.

Any Questions Let me know
Green newbie here with what may be a silly question. What stops someone from going to Walmart themselves and buying the swing set for the Walmart price rather than the marked up by 30% swing set plus shipping and receiving?
Doesn't make sense to me.

banners
Back