The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Boosting views, likes, comments on Youtube using Opera and Vagex

smilodon

Boosting views to the video can help it gain exposure. It was common knowledge that the video with 300 views gains more exposure on Youtube.

I start boosting the views on my video using Opera browser. Just open up the video on which you want to boost views, right click anywhere on the page, select option "reload every", then choose "costume" and choose the lenght of time that needs to pass for the page to reload automatically. Each time the page reloads, you get one view. Yeey!
*it was common knowledge that one can get up to 300 views from refreshing the video from one IP, I tested this, and it sill works. It may work for more views even, but I don't need that, I only want to pass the 300 views mark.
** please note that both Firefox and Chrome have addons that can refresh/ reload the page every so often, but I find having one browser with the built in feature (Opera) to use just for that purpose a much easier way.

After I pass the 300 views mark, I use Vagex. Vagex is a view exchange site which will expose your video to members in order to increase videos view count.

Using Vagex is free. It works in a simple way. You either view other peoples videos, subscribe to them and like them in exchange for points which you spend on your videos being viewed, liked and subscribed to, or you can earn/ buy credits as well.

When you register on Vagex and earn some points, all you need to do is put your video up to one of five slots for free members, and choose how much credits can be spent on that video. 1 point is for one view, 1 point is for each like and subscriber to your video/ channel, and a comment costs 5 points (the same ammount goes to you when you view, comment, like or subscribe on other peoples videos, and it is all automatic!). Everything except viewing the video is optional, although for me the point in using Vagex is in getting likes and sometimes comments.

Unfortunately one point does not equal one view in reality. This is because Youtube does not count all views, and also because some people get to see your video more times, thus again Youtube will not count all the views all the time. The ratio is closer to 4 points per view.

You can put your ref link on Facebook or Twitter to earn free 500 points daily. One off bonus points include reviwing Vagex on your blog for 500 points, making a short review on Alexa.com for 1000 points, liking Vagex on Google+ for 1000 points or making a Youtube video with your ref link for 5000 points (doable once a month) etc ...

Also, everyone receives a bonus 10% of points their refferals make (or 15% if you have a paid subscription).

The best way I found on getting points by "working" for them is just leaving the Vagex Youtube viewer on mute during nights when I sleep. That way, points come in automatically.

In reality I have been able to get no more than 2000 -3000 views with Vagex, even when I put my video in all 5 video slots (yeah, to gain maximum expousre, and earn views as fast as possible). But, this is enough to get the video started.
Besides, imagine making a video for a CPA offer, the likes and comments you recieve from Vagex for it would only make it seem much more legit!
*note about comments - they are pretty low quality last I used them, but hey, try them out, they are still cool!
*see what you can do to earn free credits here: http://vagex.com/members/downloads.php

As a free user the lenght my video gets viewed is 30 seconds. When I buy Pro, Expert or Guru subscriptions, my views can be longer, I have 10 video slots to use and the videos have priority over the videos of the free users.
*see subscriptions and what they offer here: http://vagex.com/members/subscriptions.php

To recap: use Opera browsers automatic reload feature to get to 300 views, then use Vagex to get likes and comments to the video to make it seem more legit.

If this post made you interested in looking into Vagex, I would appreciate it if you would register on Vagex through my REF link. Thanks!

Re: Boosting views, likes, comments on Youtube using Opera and V

I also use vagex :) These techniques can easily put you in 1st on youtube and I was never cought. Good share!

I also use vagex :) These techniques can easily put you in 1st on youtube and I was never cought. Good share!

Thanks for the props :)

Of course this tactic works, and I don't see how one can get caught as most views, likes and comments come from a large variety of accounts/ IPs.

i dont know about that 300 views and Opera trick. will try it :D

I also use vagex, and yeah the comments are troll-made XD

Looks like another solid post from you mate thank you. Will test this when home and report back!

Looks like another solid post from you mate thank you. Will test this when home and report back!

Thanks K, the "method" works. It is just a little boost to the video, nothing more. But having a few likes, and spammy comments like "great post", or "awesome" still makes it seem like they commented the CPA offer, and makes it seem legit ;) That way, with the use of social pressure (other people liking and commenting the vid) the video stands apart from 98% of other videos from the get-go.

BTW, I suggest using fake FB and Twitter accounts for those bonus 2x 500 points a day from posting your ref link on those services. I also did not mention that you need to post the link to FB post/ tweet on Vagex, so they can verify it.

BTW, I suggest using fake FB and Twitter accounts for those bonus 2x 500 points a day from posting your ref link on those services. I also did not mention that you need to post the link to FB post/ tweet on Vagex, so they can verify it.

Will this work if there is no friends in FB and followers Twitter accounts? Does Vagex approve and give points for that?

And one more thing: Thanks a lot for your posts, they are very informative. I do really appreciate your help you are providing for this community! :)

Will this work if there is no friends in FB and followers Twitter accounts? Does Vagex approve and give points for that?

I think my Twitter account was almost empty, it was accepted, but I also think they put some limitations on that now ... you will have to check for yourself ;)

And one more thing: Thanks a lot for your posts, they are very informative. I do really appreciate your help you are providing for this community! :)

Thanks ;)

I personally use Vagex to give boost to my clients videos and i do have got a separate VPS for earning free credits .... Works great :cool:

So many thanks for this post, it seems the best way to get free likes/comments/views on any video on youtube.

for me vagex is very bad. Since i've paid 5USD I earn only 1000 pts/day. I'll not continue to pay 5usd/month. Other free exchange web sites, like a2bvew and twitter, are very better and free.

Great post. I have used vagex for a while now and I have never been disappointed. I never knew about the Opera trick though.

woaaah nice! thank man. one question: after how many seconds do i need to reload the page with opera?

lol i just did in on 5 seconds i already reload it 300 times but my views didnt change, does anybody know why? or it just take a while?

woaaah nice! thank man. one question: after how many seconds do i need to reload the page with opera?

YOU don't do anything mate as Opera reloads the page automatically every set period of time - that's the point. Open your Youtube video, right click on a "blank" part of the page, select "reload every", select "costume" and type in the time. I have had success when I put in 30 secs to a min, but test out how many views get counted.

hey thnx for your fast reply :D
maybe that was the problem i had it on 5 sec i gonna try it 30 to a min now thanks man!

MI
Back