The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Books or Internet

I prefer searching on the Internet for all my research work, because I can get laterest and current information from the internet. It is also more cheaper and save time.

I prefer reading books. But to get the information I want, I always use the Internet.

I prefer reading books because they are easier to read, especially for longer sections of text.

Books or Internet?

I also tend to use the Internet first, then buy books based on the information I have found. For all my academic work though I use the Internet as the University has full access to a range of online journals (and magazines). A few have a 'window' where you can only get the print version so I still have print editions of a couple of really important journals. I guess that will change eventually...

However, if an article is really important I still print it off because I find it easier to read. Also, I suspect my husband would complain if I took the laptop to bed whereas a few pieces of paper don't get any comment!

Have been on holiday in Ireland with no Internet access (or even t.v.). It was great but it is good to be back. BizFace had a lot of people look at it while we were away but clearly we have to do more to get people to join...will of course look on here for more tips.

Like Stephanie, I tend to look on the Internet first, its much easier to find information from different sources on the Internet than to do the same at a library. If I find a book that has more detailed information than what I found on the net then I buy the book.

MI
Back