The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

BLVD-MEDIA ??????

ttml

affiliate
They say will send monday next week, I am waiting them send payment , where are you ? Jeremy ? I can not see you online skyper ?

Last edited:
I am feeling sorry for you bro, same thing happened with me when I was working with 12gmedia for sometime, but later I got paid, I can clearly see that they don't want to pay you for your hard work, I really don't want this to happen with any other publisher who joins Blvd-media via affiliatefix.

I request @K & @KSixJeremy to look into this, as the official Blvd thread is being run by one of the most respected member Jeremy.

http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/blvd-media-group.4972/

I hope you will get your money asap buddy.

Regards
IndeXer

I was really sad and tired, I had to ask for money so much uninterrupted days, from the first manager to no avail, I had to approach the manager Monday, I'm sad here is because I have spent so much effort their daily demanding money, the feeling of stagnation and stalemate when not paid, I still hope they see this and pay me, I'm not sure they have a good heart, but actually they made me very suddenly after three consecutive years of business with them, perhaps it is the biggest goal of my pain.

Last edited:
Hey TTML!

I understand, we just spoke on Skype. We are going to take care of this and get you set. We appreciate your patience, brother.

MI
Back