The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Blvd-Media Group [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen you handle anything. I suggest you let me help fast processing. I saw this quote 6 months ago and I still have not received a penny.

I have already brought this up to them again, and I am waiting for them to resolve the issue. I should hopefully have a solid update for you very soon on this, so we can figure out what happened here.

That is one scenario. disappointed

What was the last month you were paid? I will update my Accounting department on the situation.

I have already brought this up to them again, and I am waiting for them to resolve the issue. I should hopefully have a solid update for you very soon on this, so we can figure out what happened here.

What was the last month you were paid? I will update my Accounting department on the situation.
I have worked for blvd-media.com .from July.2015. However,until now Feb.2016 I still don't receive any payment so i send mail to you. My ID is 5577

I have worked for blvd-media.com .from July.2015. However,until now Feb.2016 I still don't receive any payment so i send mail to you. My ID is 5577

Thanks, this helps. You reached out to me on Skype today, so let's talk on there about this. I apologize for the delay, but we will definitely figure this out together.

Where are you? @KSixJeremy!!!

Hey, I'm still here. I am hoping to have some better news for you this coming week. We have another department that handles these situations, so I am waiting on their feedback and reply for your case. I will get back with you once I hear the word on your payment inquiry.

Thanks, this helps. You reached out to me on Skype today, so let's talk on there about this. I apologize for the delay, but we will definitely figure this out together.
Look forward to your early response.

@KSixJeremy Please pay for me!!!

I had posted on forum from Jan 24 2015. You promise with me you will handling. But now i don't see you pay for me! Please hurry up!!!

Send Jeremy and Sheila relatives here

My publisher ID is 3333, I have not received payment from September until now
All my efforts via email and skyper is no result, as many times I just get answers repeated several times that:
"We will meet with our team and look into the matter"
"We will update when sending payment"
"We will pay for you soon"

I've heard a lot of times things like this, but today it is my limit, so I wrote up here to get attention from your network, do I need a specific appointment time accurately, do not delay any further, I need the precision of the time "update", "early", "will" for me it simply is "never" because nothing is sure I will get into when. More importantly, if your network paid for me right now, it's good.

We have partnered with your network from 2013 to date, and we will continue to cooperate with your network, but this time I have posted here because I've waited so long, I just need to be paid and we will go forward

I have received promises from the manager my accounts that I will be paid this week, but it seems everything is not so.
We've waited so long and we've lost so much, we need to get paid, do not promise any further delay, I paused traffic, I will start again upon receipt of payment

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING HERE REALLY SURE, we will monitor whether your network how actions, please

Last edited:
I am waiting for my team to get back with me on a positive resolution to this issue. I am sorry for the delay!

How long I have to wait. you keep promises nostalgic. emphatic answer because you have an appointment with me from July 2015 to now has more than 6 months. Your appointment for me until I die !!!

How long I have to wait. you keep promises nostalgic. emphatic answer because you have an appointment with me from July 2015 to now has more than 6 months. Your appointment for me until I die !!!

Send Jeremy and Sheila relatives here

You should be taken care of once we know what has to be reversed and what is remaining, I apologize for the delay. I understand your frustration in the delay of receiving your funds, and I wish you guys would have pushed better quality traffic so we didn't have to run into so many problems.

There is another department in Blvd-Media Group that handles the reversals/fraud reports and accounting situations. Sheila and I are just waiting on them to get things together, which I know is taking a while. I'll try to get a solid update for you soon.

We definitely appreciate your patience!

You should be taken care of once we know what has to be reversed and what is remaining, I apologize for the delay. I understand your frustration in the delay of receiving your funds, and I wish you guys would have pushed better quality traffic so we didn't have to run into so many problems.

There is another department in Blvd-Media Group that handles the reversals/fraud reports and accounting situations. Sheila and I are just waiting on them to get things together, which I know is taking a while. I'll try to get a solid update for you soon.

We definitely appreciate your patience!
Can you tell me a specific period of time I would get paid, weeks went by I repeatedly asked the manager, but I just get the answer absence of accounting teams, please let me know period of time that I could wait, we need to go back to work soon

Can you tell me a specific period of time I would get paid, weeks went by I repeatedly asked the manager, but I just get the answer absence of accounting teams, please let me know period of time that I could wait, we need to go back to work soon

That is exactly the information I am waiting on too. I'll let you know. For now, definitely please stop running traffic.

That is exactly the information I am waiting on too. I'll let you know. For now, definitely please stop running traffic.
I still do not know what you mean, I asked you about the time, but you only very general answer me, I will feel secure when there is a word of assurance from you, my friends

I still do not know what you mean, I asked you about the time, but you only very general answer me, I will feel secure when there is a word of assurance from you, my friends

I don't know how much more clear I can be. There is no ETA right now, I am waiting on other employees at Blvd Media Group to figure that out for me, so I can tell you. Right now, everything is pending due to low quality traffic and Sheila and I are waiting to hear back from our Team.

In other words, I have no update for you right now. I hope to have an update in the near future, so we can move on.

I don't know how much more clear I can be. There is no ETA right now, I am waiting on other employees at Blvd Media Group to figure that out for me, so I can tell you. Right now, everything is pending due to low quality traffic and Sheila and I are waiting to hear back from our Team.

In other words, I have no update for you right now. I hope to have an update in the near future, so we can move on.
I heard the accounting team is out of town they would return, then you can tell me, I think then you will surely have the answer, right ?

Your company has been active for a long time with many years of experience I believe you know how to advertisers pay, We also have experience in doing that, we know what to do right to be paid for, so we survived so far and is still in business, we have cooperated with you since 2013 we have are you paying so far as the quality of traffic, I think anyone involved in cpa networks are hard to avoid the reversal of some customers, but it is only one part, so I believe we can still get our money

I partnered with two networks and Ksix Blvd, two networks are the same company, I always pay for network ksix quick time, I'm not complaining about them, Blvd is also very great, this time they just slow in payments compared to the previous one, so we need to talk more here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back