The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Blvd-Media Group [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Huvomoney!

I would like to chat with you a bit more and help get you set up with our RewardTool Plus. I am sending you a PM now!

:ninja:

How long do you guys take to release payments.. It has been almost 2 months, and no news from u all.. no replies to the support ticket.. no reply on skype....

shall we get ready for another scam network ???

Hey Asifshabir,

Thanks for getting in touch. Blvd-Media Group is not and never will be a "Scam Network", I do apologize for your delay in receiving payment. I have sent a reply to your PM a few moments ago, and would like to get you helped immediately.

There is no issues with payment on our network right now, so I am not entirely sure what went on but I am confident we will resolve this issue. Looking forward to your reply!

Hello BLVDJeremy, I can't access my BLVD-media account and I'm not getting a password reset email.

Please assist.

Saville,
Hello BLVDJeremy, I can't access my BLVD-media account and I'm not getting a password reset email.

Please assist.

Hey,

Shoot me a PM with your Affiliate ID and I will look into this for you. We will figure it out!

Hello BLVDJeremy
I want to ask about the payment of August
I do not get it in a long time
thanks

Hello BLVDJeremy
I want to ask about the payment of August
I do not get it in a long time
thanks

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please PM me your Affiliate ID #? I'll take a look and see what the delay is.

Hi BLVDJeremy,
I have not received any payment from June to now on BLVD. I have repeatedly contacted you but received only general answers or no answer despite numerous attempts. Please check my payment account. BLVD Affiliate Network ID: 3289. Thank you!

Hi BLVDJeremy,
I have not received any payment from June to now on BLVD. I have repeatedly contacted you but received only general answers or no answer despite numerous attempts. Please check my payment account. BLVD Affiliate Network ID: 3289. Thank you!

Hi, @voducit. It's Sunday today, not sure if @BLVDJeremy is working on a weekend but he always addresses these issues, so I'm sure he'll be along as soon as he signs on here.

I did not receive money in July, August, and September. July's payment is in June
proof blvd.PNG
proof payment blvd.PNG
proof skype.PNG

Hi BLVDJeremy,

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out, sorry for the delay in response! I will be looking into your account now to see what you might be owed.

I did not receive money in July, August, and September. July's payment is in JuneView attachment 5514 View attachment 5515 View attachment 5516

Hey,

We spoke on Skype not too long ago. Please hit me up on there again ASAP with your Affiliate ID # so that I can confirm and verify your account. I'll get with our team and see what the hold up is on this. I appreciate your patience.

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out, sorry for the delay in response! I will be looking into your account now to see what you might be owed.

I'm still waiting for you. and I still have not seen a move from you. Let me tell you that was about to step over the new year and I need money to take care of a lot of work. I waited for you more years and from year to year before.

time was too long. please let me know the payment schedule your network. I still have faith

I'm still waiting for you. and I still have not seen a move from you. Let me tell you that was about to step over the new year and I need money to take care of a lot of work. I waited for you more years and from year to year before.

Your information has been sent to our Accounting department for processing.

time was too long. please let me know the payment schedule your network. I still have faith

Whats your Affiliate ID #? We are Net 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back