The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Blv.Me [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlvMePi

Are you link locking yet?
Blv.Me is the first and best CPA-based link locking network. Lock your links and get paid up to $10 for every unlock. Monetize any content, even without owning it.
Every link you shorten with our service will be "locked". Every visitor who wants to see the contents of your original link will need to complete an offer in order to gain access. For every visitor who completes an action and continues to your actual link, you generate a "lead" and you get a commission, which can be anywhere from $0.10 to $10. You may click here to see what a locked link's page looks like.
Supported payment methods are Wire transfer, Payza and Skrill.
All countries are accepted and a lot of international offers are available. No approval needed.
We wish you happy earnings!

Attachments

• blvme.png
    blvme.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 519
cool

Hey, i really liked your content locker :)
i saw some dating offers on the demo content locker
Do you accept adult traffic ?

Hey sephialife!
I am glad you liked our content locker and hope it can help you make our money off our service! :)
If you have traffic from dating sites, it's totally fine. As you said, we do have some dating offers on our platform.
But no, sadly, strictly adult traffic to our offers is prohibited by most of our advertisers, sorry. :(

BlvMePi updated Blv.Me with a new update entry:

Blv.Me

Are you link locking yet?
Blv.Me is the first and best CPA-based link locking network. Lock your links and get paid up to $10 for every unlock. Monetize any content, even without owning it.
Every link you shorten with our service will be "locked". Every visitor who wants to see the contents of your original link will need to complete an offer in order to gain access. For every visitor who completes an action and continues to your actual link, you generate a "lead" and you get a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back