The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Blog Engage Launched!

bbrian017

affiliate
I have developed a new domain name and it offers small, medium, and large blogs a great way to get traffic. You simply post part of your blog at Blog Engage and when the users select the post it will bring them right to your site. to the exact blog.

Please feel free to start posting your blogs and as many as you would like.

Blog Engage is a special site because unlike digg we allow and promote the idea of getting other users to vote for your topics

Please post your blogs today!

Alright maybe I need to make the offer a little better.

First 10 blog submissions will be published by me and add to the home page. ONLY the first 10 blog submissions and thats it's. But all you need is votes to get on the front page anyways so add your blogs and request a vote exchange :) (if you're not the first 10 submissions :)

Alright here's the deal, the next 10 blogs submitted I will publish to the main home page when I wake up in the morning. And temi I read your new blog I better see it there at blogengage in the morning or I will do something I haven't though about yet h...

Anyways come on this is an awesome idea post your blogs and get traffic :)

Here's the stats... lets see if forumengage does better :)

Current Members: 30
Total Links: 48
Published: 26
Upcoming: 22
Votes: 138
Comments: Latest submission: 16 6 hours ago
Latest comment: 5 hours ago
Newest Member: rfdavid

I found this amazing new feature that pligg offers and were going to start using here at blogengage. I really think you will like this one as it will help your readers get your Blog Article Submissions Published to the front page. There is an image icon that's now available to add on your blog. I will go through how to use it so you can start benefiting from it NOW!

First I have to make sure you understand the code MUST be added to your single.php file in your templates folder or page.php depending on your template.
Find:

Code:
<h2><a href="<?php echo get_permalink() ?>" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link: <?php the_title(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h2>
Place After:

Code:
<br/><script src="http://blogengage.com/evb/check_url.js.php" type="text/javascript"></script><br/>

Select the tab “Code” and add the following code to your blog,

After you’re done adding the code to the header of your blog article you can continue writing the article and when you publish it to your blog the image will appear. Click the image and it will bring you right to the Blog Article Submission page. After this is done you reader can simply select the vote now button and will automatically update the amount of vote for your submission.

Just another way Blog Engage looks out for you! I hope you use the feature and t see an example of it live just Visit the Blog Engage Blogger and you will see the image live on this post! I am currently working on new images so it says blogengage or just engage please stay tuned :)

Thanks

Blog Engage

Live Demo, Blog Engage Free Blog Submissions » Blog Archive » Blog Engage Keeping your Blogs Published! New Feature!

Thanks

Blog Engage

Still non the less I wanted to let you know it's not working :)

I'm a nice guy like that huh?

What Blog did you add the blogengage vote now button to?

banners
Back