The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BlackHat SEO

mattyboy

affiliate
Hey All,

Quick question and please forgive me in advance if it's "off-base". With all these updates that have come out for the main search engines, are there still solid blackhat methods available to quickly get to the top on certain terms?

I don't think so. Although I have never tried blackhat, I assume that Google deletes with each algorithm change also the up to then known blackhat methods.

Logically, if they already aim at whitehat methods, but then certainly to blackhat.

Yes there will always be ways to get up the rankings quick but in the long run they will always do more damage than good! Stay away and do things right from the start!

yea i guess ill just reiterate.. black hat is called black hat for a reason, it should really be called red hat because it will leave you there after a while.

Black hat SEO technique can damage your reputation, and may result to banning your website from search engine. Its purpose is to get quick financial return rather than good and long-term investment. Some copywriters are using such technique, but I prefer to use white hat SEO technique.

banners
Back