The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Black Dating Offers

mazar

affiliate
hi all
i have a tumblr blog and the niche is black women,(i hope i havent upset anyone by my wording)i used to use loadedcash who at first paid out $35 per sign up and things looked fairly promising ,but for at least 2 years now they say i havent made anything although they receive between 15-25 sign ups per week they say not 1 of these people have ever became a paid member.i did a quick search and found many posts about them skimming but because i never found another offer for that niche i have left there links all over my blog thinking the traffic would die down and they would receive less and less traffic from me but after checking today they are still receiving the same amount of sign ups and have actually received 3 sign ups today alone. i have added a screenshot for the last few months so you can see the sort of sign ups these people are receiving at my expense.
loadedcash.png
loadedcash.png
anyway ,enough of my ramblings. does anyone know of a similar offer in the same niche ?

Hey man, sorry to hear things havent been converting well for you. We have tons of dating offers at MonsterAds :)

All kinds of niche dating as well as pps, ppl trials etc. Give me a shout on skype Jake.MonsterAds and we can discuss

thanks for the quick reply. it would need to be in the same niche,as far as i know there are no offers like it.just a dating offer would not be niche specific enough i dont think as theres plenty of people much better than me promoting dating sites which was the reason i choose this niche. most of the traffic is from tumblr which is nice and easy as you can schedule posts for weeks in advance, the rest from the fanpage that never gets updated. i will take a look at your network and if i see an offer i will give you a shout .thank you very much for replying.

thanks for the quick reply. it would need to be in the same niche,as far as i know there are no offers like it.just a dating offer would not be niche specific enough i dont think as theres plenty of people much better than me promoting dating sites which was the reason i choose this niche. most of the traffic is from tumblr which is nice and easy as you can schedule posts for weeks in advance, the rest from the fanpage that never gets updated. i will take a look at your network and if i see an offer i will give you a shout .thank you very much for replying.

Sorry ill be more specific :) we have black dating offers too

I would also consider the source of your traffic. While I do think it's a good idea to split test your networks, if you get the same results it is likely the quality of your traffic. Yes you are getting sign ups, but if they don't convert to a paid member, then it may not be the right demographic. Dating needs to be highly targeted towards specific demographics to get the conversions you seek.

I would also consider the source of your traffic. While I do think it's a good idea to split test your networks, if you get the same results it is likely the quality of your traffic. Yes you are getting sign ups, but if they don't convert to a paid member, then it may not be the right demographic. Dating needs to be highly targeted towards specific demographics to get the conversions you seek.
no its loadedcash skimming ,do a google and you can clearly see there tricks . im a member of bhw the same as the owner of loadedcash and would never publicly slate a fellow bhw member for no reason.that forum has made me alot of money over the years and im very much obliged to everyone from there but we all have to eat no just network owners.
like i say above i was getting conversions from week 1 with very little traffic then nothing for 2 years ? and if you take a look at the kind of traffic you get from tumblr you will see that even paid traffic couldnt be more niche specific.its the perfect platform for that type of site but thanks for your input all the same.

The best way to gain success in affiliate marketing is to hack others marketing techniques. This is time consuming and effective.

hi all
i have a tumblr blog and the niche is black women,(i hope i havent upset anyone by my wording)i used to use loadedcash who at first paid out $35 per sign up and things looked fairly promising ,but for at least 2 years now they say i havent made anything although they receive between 15-25 sign ups per week they say not 1 of these people have ever became a paid member.i did a quick search and found many posts about them skimming but because i never found another offer for that niche i have left there links all over my blog thinking the traffic would die down and they would receive less and less traffic from me but after checking today they are still receiving the same amount of sign ups and have actually received 3 sign ups today alone. i have added a screenshot for the last few months so you can see the sort of sign ups these people are receiving at my expense.
View attachment 5618 View attachment 5618 anyway ,enough of my ramblings. does anyone know of a similar offer in the same niche ?

Hey Buddy
Search no more.. come check out www.revolutionforce.com
We have top converting Black dating/adult offers for you to check out
CPL SOI exclusives from the top advertisers in the industry

Ping me for links!

Best,

Jeremy Wagshul
skype - jeremy.wagshul
www.revolutionforce.com

banners
Back