BizProfits

Official BizProfits

emily bizprofits

Affiliate
Affiliate Manager
BizProfits
BizProfits.com -The Premium CPA Network

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to introduce to you one of the most rewarding CPA network - BizProfits!

BizProfits provides a wide range of the most converting CPA offers to satisfied affiliates worldwide. Due to our strong & ever-growing base of affiliates, advertisers receive top quality & targeted leads for each and every campaign.

Become an Affiliate
The Highest EPC & CPA Conversions
  • Crypto CPA in house offers
  • High Converting Exclusive & International Offers
  • Variety of Verticals to Promote
  • Popular CPA, Free Trial & Straight Sale Offers
  • Guaranteed Timely Payouts
  • Full Commission on 2nd Step Orders and Upsells/Cross-Sells
  • Gorgeously Converting Html Sites, Banners and Landing Pages
  • Cookie Tracking & Full Reports on Performance
  • 24/7 Support & Personal Account Management

Become an Advertiser
  • High ROI
  • Hand-Picked Selection of Top Publishers in The Industry
  • Exact Traffic Match for Your Offers
  • Traffic Quality Monitoring
  • Frequent Automated & Manual Fraud Checks
  • Real Time Analytics & Full Traffic Performance Reports
  • Dedicated & Personal Account Management

To get more information and sign-up, please, visit BizProfits.com

Last edited:
They are liars, they will ask you to send more traffic, the account shows a lot of money. You're happy that they'll pay you. But by the date of payment, they will block your account, and then said advertisers do not pay, so you can not pay, the actual is their manager to take the money away. Advertisers are paying them. A liar, a fraud. Please do not join....

Hello,

The person responsible for all these negative comments signed up to our network in the beginning of 2016.
He signed up under the name Robert Clover with the email support@mysubscriptionaddiction.com stating that mysubscriptionaddiction.com was his website.
We let him run, waiting for the advertiser's feedback. Feedback was that all of his orders are 100% fraud and we had to compensate them for over $10000 for the damage his traffic caused.
Robert Clover's real name is Liu Xingrui and he has accounts in other CPA networks under the account name abmwoods90 he uses the Skype ID brianwadsworth3895 with us.
During the investigation of this case we got to the real owner of mysubscriptionaddiction.com website asking if they have an employee called Robert Clover.
They said there’s a person impersonating them to join affiliate programs and they are going to send another cease and desist letter.
After understanding that he will not be paid for his fraud orders, Liu Xingrui tried to blackmail us by threatening to post bad and false posts about us.

Our main focus in Bizprofits is providing our affiliates with the best converting offers and the best support they can get. One bad publisher can destroy an offer other good publishers enjoy and earn from.
i379_cimgpsh_orig.png
i380_cimgpsh_orig.png

my Bizprofits AM is always replaying and I ALWAYS got paid. Those unpaid $945 - I forgot I have changed my payment method to wire where $1000 is the limit. So I changed my payment method back to Paypal and guess what - I got my money today!

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-6_21-15-44.png
    upload_2016-9-6_21-15-44.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 949
Last edited by a moderator:
Okay well, this is an interesting thread. I'm about $30 away from the $250 threshold, i'll report back if I get paid.

Hi Everyone - I joined BizProfits about three weeks ago because they had some exciting offers that have disappeared from other networks.

So far I am happy with the customer support, but nervous about receiving payment.

On December 9th 2016 I was told via Skype that my first payment of ~$1200 would be December 19th 2016. It is now December 19th, and I have received no payment.

I reached out to my Account Manager and while he was very quick to respond, he unfortunately said that my commissions still needed to be approved, and he didn't have a date I could expect payment now.

This is a bit upsetting - a lesson that every publisher should learn is that don't push traffic to any network until you are comfortable with how the network operates, more specifically payment. As a result, I am no longer funneling traffic to them.

I am still hopeful I will receive payment but this has definitely impacted my excitement.

I will be sure to keep you updated on progress

Hi Everyone,
Just to keep everyone updated - very happy to say I received payment over night without any further interaction.

Truth be told, I probably should have waiting a couple of days to see if payment came through, but being a full-time publisher I am always anxious when working with a new network. (have been burnt before)

In any case, I highly recommend this network. The affiliate manager is extremely responsive, and payment was received when promised.

Thanks!

They are truly nice and I've received many payments from them. Send them quality traffic and legit traffic. They will pay you. Highly recommended networks. My manager Eyal Elbaz is a nice guy and always help me with different offers to increase my revenue.

They did not approve offers, I don't like.
If you've worked with any other affiliate networks then give reference from them to BizProfits, they will open offers for you. They want you to build trust with them so they will open offers for you. They don't want anyone could do fraudulent activities with them.

I gave 2 references but he did not approve. I am working affiliate marketing for 2 years and i have more than 10 networks with Maxbounty, Peerfly.

I gave 2 references but he did not approve. I am working affiliate marketing for 2 years and i have more than 10 networks with Maxbounty, Peerfly.
That's weird. They are truly nice and I'm working with them mainly and never had any issue with them. Ask your managers that refer you to BizProfits. I'm sure they will allow you. Or you can start promoting any offer which is approved for you. Show them good results, they will open offers for you.

That's weird. They are truly nice and I'm working with them mainly and never had any issue with them. Ask your managers that refer you to BizProfits. I'm sure they will allow you. Or you can start promoting any offer which is approved for you. Show them good results, they will open offers for you.
Give me your skype id......

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that starts today you are about to see more activity from our side on this page.

We'll keep you posted about new offers, best traffic sources and case studies that will help you to promote our offers.

New offers:

Direct (in house) Crypto CPA offers are waiting for you on our website - BizProfits.com

Average payout for Tier 1 countries is $500

Wide selection of landing page and pre landers on different languages.

Competitive CR and high "lead to deposit" %

For getting more information please contact : kate.bizprofits

Capture2.jpg

Hey guys,

New in house Crypto CPA offer was launched and I'm happy to share it with you!

Please "meet" - Wealth Matrix
fLX4eo

CTU - $250

Payouts: Tier 1 countries - $450 (negotiable for affiliates with big amounts of traffic)
Tier 2 countries - $400 (same as for Tier 1)

Please feel free to contact me for on Skype: kate.bizprofits or email: kate@bizprofits.com

MI
Back