The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

BING?

I don't as I find most people always default to google. If someone could dig out some stats it would be useful to see what % of search are done on bing compared to google ect.

Does anyone bother to monetise BING for SEO traffic?

Of course they do. Bing does have it's attributes and can produce some valuable traffic.

As for SEO, it is a tertiary source for most these days. SEO is more of an infrastructure support and maintenance of traffic. SEO will never be a significant primary traffic source again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't as I find most people always default to google. If someone could dig out some stats it would be useful to see what % of search are done on bing compared to google ect.

I agree that most people prefer google. But the main "rules" of seo maybe common for google and bing.

Bing and Yahoo search take much longer to index web pages. In addition to optimizing your content so they can be found by search engines you might need to submit your site to Bing through Bing Webmaster tools. After that it could take weeks or at times months for Bing to index one page and continue indexing your blog pages that slowly. It took weeks for Bing to index just one page of my site.

hi,
BING is a Search Optimization forum discussing specific techniques for these two search engines. Find tips to help you get high rankings in Bing and Yahoo! search. Discuss what factors are most important to their algorithm.

Hey there all,
Thanks for the nice information about BING for SEO traffic,i don't know before about it thank you so much it was very beneficial for me ...

banners
Back