The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Bing PPC Follow Along

tom804

Thought i'd go ahead and launch a new follow along.

Here's the info.

Network: Above All Offers (Referral Link)
Traffic Source: Bing Ads
Offer Category: Travel
Offer Payout: $17.00
Budget: $100
Avg CPC: $3.50
Target: USA & Canada

Okay now with that out of the way allow me to explain a few things.

1) This is a test. That being said i'm only running it for 7 days or until my budget is depleted.

2) I'm using what may seem like a high CPC but that's only because its a very competitive niche and in order to get the volume of traffic I want I gotta bid high. (If this is a bad idea or if you know a better way to do it let me know.)

3) Why Above All Offers? My AM there is awesome! He's basically carried me on his back during course of my journey in this industry. To be honest I really look at him as a friend. I've dealt with other networks but the relationship him and I have causes me to remain loyal to this network. Long story short think Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr in Jerry Maguire.

4) I'll be posting the previous days results the day after. i.e. Today's stats will be posted tomorrow morning sometime.

That's all for now folks.

Please everyone feel free to chime in on the thread. ALL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE IMPORTANT!

I'm no PPC expert but I'd keep an eye on this campaign and once you get traffic flowing, start reducing the bid amount gradually, see how low you can go without sacrificing quality of clicks. If necessary, go back up.

Love the Jerry McGuire reference. :) Can imagine you two screaming over Skype.

Show me the money!

I'm no PPC expert but I'd keep an eye on this campaign and once you get traffic flowing, start reducing the bid amount gradually, see how low you can go without sacrificing quality of clicks. If necessary, go back up.

Love the Jerry McGuire reference. :) Can imagine you two screaming over Skype.

Show me the money!

Great idea! I definitely plan on keeping and eye on it. Bidding so high you have to.

Okay guys & gals here's the results from yesterday 11/11/15 (Veterans Holiday here in USA)

Affiliate Fix.png

Okay on Above All Offers end we have the following.

AAO.png

It shows six clicks to the actual offer page but only one conversion. 4 of the clicks are coming from another offer I have running (please disregard those two) and two are coming from the actually follow along offer. So just remember out of two click ones of those was a conversion.

So the end results are as follows.

Conversions: 1 ($17.00)
Ad Spend: $5.37 (For two clicks)
Profit: $11.63

If your paying close attention to my follow along you will notice a few things.

1) Remember i'm bidding $3.50 CPC but i'm only paying about $2.69 that's where quality score comes into play.

Excellent start, @tom804 ! Positive ROI right off the hop, gotta love that.

Are you using a 3rd party tracker? Or Bing and your network alone? Just curious.

Great journey @tom804 !

I have one question though. Do you always have to buy a new domain to create a new landing page? Or do you use the same domain for different landing pages?

I can imagine that it can get costly if you always have to pay $20 for the landing page + ads.

Great journey @tom804 !

I have one question though. Do you always have to buy a new domain to create a new landing page? Or do you use the same domain for different landing pages?

I can imagine that it can get costly if you always have to pay $20 for the landing page + ads.

I purchase one domain. I then create a folders within my domains main folderwith a different landing page. Here's an example.

www.my-follow-along.com
Lander1.html
---Folder (this now becomes a sub folder within the my-follow-along.com domain)
---Lander2.html

So URL wise this is what we have.

www.my-follow-along.com <---- this is the url for Lander 1

www.my-follow-along.com/folder/lander2.html This is the url for Lander 2

Two separate URL's within the same domain (my-follow-along.com). Each URL is pointing to a different lander.

Hope that makes sense to you.

Okay here's the results from last night.

Screenshot_3.png

Conversions: 0
Ad Spend: $5.05 (For two clicks)
Loss: -$5.05

Wasn't a profitable day but I didn't loose much either so I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is the fact i'm not getting as much traffic as I would like. Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Hi tom,a quick question here.Which hosting you are using for Prosper202 and did you subscribe the premium support?I can't seem to get the latest version working on my end.

Hey everyone here's my stats for 11-13-15.

Bing Stats

Results 11_13_15.png

Above All Offers Stats

Results 2 11_13_15.png

Conversions: 2
Ad Spend: $11.03
Profit/Loss: $22.97

Tweaking yes testing no. I've been running the same two ads and one lander since Wed. I've added negative keywords and dropped bids by 0.10 cents. However I'm a bit confused. Not sure if should create new campaigns using my converting keywords or what.

MI
Back