The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing + affiliate offers in 2017 - is this still possible?

ewan

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm going through the forum (I just got here, a new member from today), and I'm trying to find some new info about Bing + affiliate offers (Clickbank, Peerfly, Maxbounty, etc.)

Is still possible to make some quick buck this way?

Or you need to create autoresponder and complete email marketing machinery to make it work?

I had a fine share of success back in 2015 ( the average day was around 100$ of pure profit), but I'm not sure if this still works in late 2017.

Back then I just used one-page landing page website and some health offers from Clickbank. I didn't even bother using tracking tools - you couldn't lose money with the right product...

Anyway, does anyone still have success in this game?

Thanks

Of course Bing + CB (or CPA offers) still works. :) However, you need to comply with Bing's 2017 rules, like the display and destination link being from the same domain. I imagine there are other changes since you used them, as well.

As far as making money quickly that way, I'm not sure I can say that. I imagine it would depend on the product, quality and position of your ads, plus how hungry for the product your target audience is.

Tracking and building a list is so important! Data and an audience you can market to more than once is invaluable. It will also help you build a sustainable business.

can i ask you something.. if you were making $100 a day with it before, why did you even stop in the first place ?

Of course Bing + CB (or CPA offers) still works. :) However, you need to comply with Bing's 2017 rules, like the display and destination link being from the same domain. I imagine there are other changes since you used them, as well.

As far as making money quickly that way, I'm not sure I can say that. I imagine it would depend on the product, quality and position of your ads, plus how hungry for the product your target audience is.

Tracking and building a list is so important! Data and an audience you can market to more than once is invaluable. It will also help you build a sustainable business.

Thanks for the advice :)

However, what tracking tools do you use to get the right keywords? Especially if you have list creation involved in the process?

I noticed that keyword tracking never was a big deal for me at the end of the day. It just consumed a lot of time and energy and being an affiliate it never gave precise data (I tried Prosper202 and Voluum). I gave a lot more attention to country, placement, and device.

At this point, I'm thinking about starting some campaigns again. Maybe even some journal here. However, I would like to choose a niche that can be advertised on the Facebook too because the low traffic volume can be irritating problem with a Bing.

Does anyone have expirence with Facebook --> opt-in ---> Clickbank offers?

can i ask you something.. if you were making $100 a day with it before, why did you even stop in the first place ?

I made enough money to finally finish college after 9 long years. I had been studying and working for 6 years and I was sick and tired of it. It was the "or or" moment - or I'm going just to study or I going to leave it forever. So, I made a choice :)

MI
Back