The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Beware of Lead Generation Services !

Stefan T

affiliate
Hey guys, a friend of mine is new in the CPA busines and he found one provider on Freelancer called "cpaleads60" . This User has a very great Feedback.. My friend send him money for generating Leads ($$$$) because he promised him, he is able to generate ONLY high quality leads! (PPV,Blog,Forum Posting, Social are the methods he wants to use).
He told him he will start asap, and he can see leads on the next morning in his account.
Next day 0 leads, one week later 0 leads and two weeks later 0 leads....He tried to contact him on skype everyday..no response ...( He got blocked from him)
So guys PLEASE beware of such services and do it the legal way! :

Beware of his Service ! - He is a scammer and not able to generate Leads! He takes your money and then he runs away! He promised he can generate high quality leads with PPV,Blog Commenting...but he is not able to do it! All his leads are fake leads! Beware of such service , do it the legal way and you will earn a good amount of money!

His private details :

Name : Muhammad zeeshan
Moneybookers Email : inzmedia2@gmail.com
His Partner : is "Sana"
Freelancer Account : https://www.freelancer.com/users/2651448.html

All his feedback is FAKE! Not only ONE Feedback is REAL! He is using Software/Bots and Proxy for generating Leads!

Please share this page to your friends! - He should stop quitting this service instantly!

And NO I´m not the "friend" lol

URL : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muhammad-zeeshan-alias-cpaleads60-is-a-Scammer/264822840256097

If you want you can share it please share it- this guy has to stop instantly !

Best regards
Stef

Thanks for the heads up man! Ill copy this into the members not to trust list also!

Beware of anyone who says that they can send you guaranteed leads in exchange for money. I've never seen a case where this wasn't fraud.

Usually these "guaranteed leads" are just your "partner" paying people to fill out fake info into the lead forms (or doing it themselves). But since the fraudulent leads are being sent through your network account, YOU are the one who ends up paying the price - usually in the form of reversed leads and cancelled accounts. :(

An appointment setter is much better than a lead generator.

I do this very occasionally, because the price of the product or service has to be high enough to make it worth my while. I use Pamela for Skype and a Skype phone #...then I record my calls and ftp the audio files up to my client. That way they know exactly what they got for their money--when I did the calls, what I said, how prospects responded and what's going to happen next.

MI
Back