The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bevomedia - Looking for reviews and tips

I recently joined Bevomedia for tracking my campaigns. Only free account.
Do you have any reviews about this site any tips or suggestion on using this site?
Things to look and things to ignore?

Thanks Guys.

What were you going to do with p202?
its the all about finding a offer, kw research, make up lander, create your link with bevo and submit it with the ad network your going to work with.
get traffic, test, track everything,

The review,
Running with PPV i found bevo one of the easy to use platform. Creating a campaign within bevomedia super fast, fast redirects, easily edit offers on the fly, everything is secure.
when logging into bevo, put https://
Fingerprint tracking one of the new technology, allows you to see if you get scrubbed for the networks.(can be used on networks running with cakemarketing) Or send the conversion tracking code to your AM so they can paste the js code on the thankyou page.

things to look at are, the tutorials located bevo url "/tutorial_section/list" and "/classroom_section/list"
Learn a few things about the system and get your self some knowledge

not sure what to ignore. well i guess if your a free member for now, you should avoid "Auto-Sync with Network Updates" when selecting tracking method as its a verified option.

tip.
use it as your everyday tracking platform.
it will treat you as well as you treat it.

What tracking are you familiar with? subid, postback, autosync?

I am a little bit familiar with sub-id. I am using peerfly as my network. Thanks for the suggestion. Your really helped me on this.

What were you going to do with p202?
its the all about finding a offer, kw research, make up lander, create your link with bevo and submit it with the ad network your going to work with.
get traffic, test, track everything,

The review,
Running with PPV i found bevo one of the easy to use platform. Creating a campaign within bevomedia super fast, fast redirects, easily edit offers on the fly, everything is secure.
when logging into bevo, put https://
Fingerprint tracking one of the new technology, allows you to see if you get scrubbed for the networks.(can be used on networks running with cakemarketing) Or send the conversion tracking code to your AM so they can paste the js code on the thankyou page.

things to look at are, the tutorials located bevo url "/tutorial_section/list" and "/classroom_section/list"
Learn a few things about the system and get your self some knowledge

not sure what to ignore. well i guess if your a free member for now, you should avoid "Auto-Sync with Network Updates" when selecting tracking method as its a verified option.

tip.
use it as your everyday tracking platform.
it will treat you as well as you treat it.

What tracking are you familiar with? subid, postback, autosync?

banners
Back