The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bevo + ZeroPark + Game Offers

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Decided to give ZeroPark a try. In addition to running offers with a new traffic source, I figured it would give me the opportunity to learn about a type of traffic that I am unfamiliar with, see if it works for me and if I like using it.

I signed up with $100, plus got a 100% matching bonus with the code that I found on Luke's blog post. So, I started with $200. Thank-you, Luke and ZeroPark!

I've initially set up three campaigns with a daily cap of $5, while I get familiar with things. I haven't come even close to hitting it yet.

Each campaign is a rotator with two different games (one of ZP's top five verticals) and I'm tracking with Bevo, using their CPA Optimizer. I had planned to use Voluum but I had trouble figuring out the domaining in the set up. Rather than let that hold me up, I stayed with Bevo for now.

I did not start with RON because I had not used it before and until I reread Luke's post this morning, didn't know if I could geo-target. Not sure how I missed/forgot that, first time around.

Anyway, I've initially gone with keyword campaigns, using ZP's k/w tool to select the most relevant matches.

The US and UK are mostly exact matches, while CA is mostly broad. My thinking was that exact matching might be slower but the traffic would be very highly targeted. Quality over quantity.

Here are the results after 7 days:

cJGVDvO.png

Should I go back and do these as RON then come back to keywords? Any other suggestions welcome, too.

Oops, forgot to say that I am direct linking, using supplied landers. My AM said that they were doing very well. Maybe I need to go custom.

Also, I have two postback URLs - one from Bevo (I put into the network offer) and one from ZP. Where do I put the second postback, does anyone know? I can only use one with the network I'm running this from.

Last edited:
Got this advice from others.

It's not really necessary to use ZP postback if you are using Bevo's

The s1/subid variable allows Bevo to keep track of conversions. When somebody visits your tracking link, your offer's unique bevosubid (subid) is passed to your affiliate network. If the user takes action on the offer (signs up, opts in, buys something etc), that subid is passed back to Bevo via the postback pixel. The subid is noted by Bevo and the conversion is registered for that offer.

You haven't received enough traffic to decide if they are winning campaigns or not.

What's your payout for each offer and are you doing mobile or desktop and popup or redirect only?
I'd recommend running a RON campaign and gather data fast.

You haven't received enough traffic to decide if they are winning campaigns or not.

What's your payout for each offer and are you doing mobile or desktop and popup or redirect only?
I'd recommend running a RON campaign and gather data fast.

Two of the games have a payout of $2.50; the other $2.75. Desktop only allowed, redirect only as web is the only allowed traffic, no popups allowed.

Thanks, I will pause these and set them up as RONs.

I really appreciate your help!

Today's Update

I took servandosilva's advice and started all three campaigns as RON. WOW! What a difference...

oHVDqjy.png

This is the highest number of conversions that I've gotten in one day to date.

I have paused the biggest money sucking campaign until I get some more advice....the spend amount is starting to scare me. All told, the RON has cost me over $100 so far. Obviously, this is for data collection but I have one large problem.

Despite being so careful and methodical about setting everything up, neither ZP or Bevo has recorded any of my conversions. Only the network. I have no idea what I've done wrong this time but tracking may be the death of me yet.

* Note - just checked again, now have 32 conversions = $49.25. Have now paused two campaigns until I figure out what I should do next.

Great stuff!

I remember having issues with the conversion reporting in my bevo account, but the issue was with my setup. I correctly setup the cpa affiliate subid tokens in my bevo postback. and I haven't had any issues getting conversions to populate in my bevo account since.

Make sure the subid is getting passed to cpa network. get those converted subid manually uploaded for the missed fired postback.

Great stuff!

I remember having issues with the conversion reporting in my bevo account, but the issue was with my setup. I correctly setup the cpa affiliate subid tokens in my bevo postback. and I haven't had any issues getting conversions to populate in my bevo account since.

Make sure the subid is getting passed to cpa network. get those converted subid manually uploaded for the missed fired postback.

Oh, I have no doubt that it's me, not them. :) I checked the subid tokens with my AM before putting them into Bevo. However...since the two games per rotator had different commissions, I didn't put in an amount.

Now that I have some conversions, I will definitely insert the subids, thanks!

See? Told ya :)

So you spent $100 and earned almost $50? that's a really good start.

Here's what you want to do:

1. Keep running that RON traffic campaign with at least $20-50 per day to keep gathering data.
2. Create a new TARGET campaign with the same settings and manually insert all the converting targets from your RON campaign to your new campaign. (Pause those targets from your RON campaign)
3. Keep adding new CONVERTING TARGETs every day to your target CAMPAIGN. The ROI should be higher now, maybe positive?

If you're having problems with Bevo, you could try Voluum as they're integrated with Zeropark. If you have a Godaddy or Namecheap account and you're having problems to set up your tracker, skype me. I just went trough this a few days ago.

See? Told ya :)

So you spent $100 and earned almost $50? that's a really good start.

Here's what you want to do:

1. Keep running that RON traffic campaign with at least $20-50 per day to keep gathering data.
2. Create a new TARGET campaign with the same settings and manually insert all the converting targets from your RON campaign to your new campaign. (Pause those targets from your RON campaign)
3. Keep adding new CONVERTING TARGETs every day to your target CAMPAIGN. The ROI should be higher now, maybe positive?

If you're having problems with Bevo, you could try Voluum as they're integrated with Zeropark. If you have a Godaddy or Namecheap account and you're having problems to set up your tracker, skype me. I just went trough this a few days ago.

Hope I make some more money then, so I don't run out before I'm done. :) Love how fast RON works!

I've just been in touch with AM re converting subids....honestly, I have no idea about where I'd find them or what they look like. I assume converting targets are the sites where conversions took place but I don't have that info because it's not registering. That's what I'm hoping to get straightened out now. I do know which ones sent the most traffic.

Re Voluum, I did try to use it but got hung up on the domain set up. It would be different for every campaign, not sure how to handle that part of things. Hendrick was fantastic in trying to explain things to me by Skype but I'm tracking challenged, apparently.

Thanks for all your awesome help!

Okay, off to (hopefully) fix the conversion tracking and follow your advice. Will report back at some point.

the subid are unique numbers generated.
What does your link look like in bevo?

you should have it just like luke mention
Prosper202, CPVLab, and Bevo Media Conversion Tracking
Bevo Media Conversion Tracking
Last, but not least, let’s take a look at Bevo Media’s conversion tracking. Bevo Media is probably the easiest simply because it’s hosted for you and everything is in one place.

When you are creating your campaign set it up the same way you would a CPVLab campaign and just add the Click ID placeholder to the end of your link. In the example I’ve used throughout this article it’d be &s1=.

Click ID Placeholder: &s1=

But I like using &s2= now, another thing i noticed when using fingerprint tracking you need to force bevo subid your link would then end &s2={bevosubid}

Wow what a start AZ to make $50 from your first $100 means its very possible you can make this pay and scale, where did you learn to do this?

Which affiliate network are you using and how does your affiliate link looks like? (obviously, delete the campaign ID and affiliate ID before posting)

the subid are unique numbers generated.
What does your link look like in bevo?

you should have it just like luke mention
Prosper202, CPVLab, and Bevo Media Conversion Tracking

But I like using &s2= now, another thing i noticed when using fingerprint tracking you need to force bevo subid your link would then end &s2={bevosubid}

Thanks, Snarry. Yes, I read that and also had my AM help me. Thought I was good to go until I discovered that it wasn't noting conversions.

I'm going to reread your post after I eat, compare it to what I have currently.

Wow what a start AZ to make $50 from your first $100 means its very possible you can make this pay and scale, where did you learn to do this?

Thx! I learned everything I know about CPA from Affiatefix. :) :ninja: I really did. Unfortunately, I seem to be extraordinarily challenged in the tracking department.

By the time I stopped the third campaign, my total expenditure including the keyword campaigns that I ran initially, came closer to $170. :( Not too bad if I'd had conversions reporting.

Which affiliate network are you using and how does your affiliate link looks like? (obviously, delete the campaign ID and affiliate ID before posting)

The offers are from Society Invite.

The network link: http://www.SI-trackinglink/cpa.php?mt=xxxxxx&ofid=xxxxxx&tid=1

Bevo destination rotator link: &sid={sid}&offerid={offerid}&ref={ref}&transid={transid}&x2={keyword} (this is just the end) I also have to add &x3={cid} for Zeropark

Bevo postback link: &subid=[=sid=]&offerid=[=offerid=]&ref=[=ref=]&transid=[=transid=]&x2=[=keyword=]

SI is saying to change to &sid=[=x1=] maybe

Could you send screen shots from SI affiliate network subids and postback tokens. this could help us.

ZP tokens would need to be inserted in additional subids in step4, I assumed you have that correct.. but since your not sending this data to your affiliate network, postback will not work that way.

Postback will only work with available tokens passed to your network not just to bevo.
I believe you need to end your offer URL with "&sid="
like this, http:// ]www .si-trackinglink/cpa.php?mt=xxxxxx&ofid=xxxxxx&tid=1&sid=

Could you send screen shots from SI affiliate network subids and postback tokens. this could help us.

ZP tokens would need to be inserted in additional subids in step4, I assumed you have that correct.. but since your not sending this data to your affiliate network, postback will not work that way.

Postback will only work with available tokens passed to your network not just to bevo.
I believe you need to end your offer URL with "&sid="
like this, http:// ]www .si-trackinglink/cpa.php?mt=xxxxxx&ofid=xxxxxx&tid=1&sid=

Sure, I can do the screen shots tomorrow.

I have no place to put the ZP postback, as I have Bevo's in SI's postback area. I can only have one or set up a global one (I have no idea how). I have a feeling there is a way to do this and I just don't know how. It doesn't help that I'm a visual learner.

Thanks, Snarry!

The offers are from Society Invite.

The network link: http://www.SI-trackinglink/cpa.php?mt=xxxxxx&ofid=xxxxxx&tid=1

Bevo destination rotator link: &sid={sid}&offerid={offerid}&ref={ref}&transid={transid}&x2={keyword} (this is just the end) I also have to add &x3={cid} for Zeropark

Bevo postback link: &subid=[=sid=]&offerid=[=offerid=]&ref=[=ref=]&transid=[=transid=]&x2=[=keyword=]

SI is saying to change to &sid=[=x1=] maybe

I haven't used that tracker, but if &x3= is an additional subid you can manually change, then use "&x2={target}" instead of keyword.

Target will give you the URLs of the converting websites from the RON campaign. You don't need the keyword anymore because you're running a RON and not a keyword campaign.
If the keyword token you're using doesn't come from Zeropark, then ignore this comment :)

Sure, I can do the screen shots tomorrow.

I have no place to put the ZP postback, as I have Bevo's in SI's postback area. I can only have one or set up a global one (I have no idea how). I have a feeling there is a way to do this and I just don't know how. It doesn't help that I'm a visual learner.

Thanks, Snarry!

Steve showed me a trick in setting a global postback with any networks. by removing "rotator/123/" from your bevo postback URL.

MI
Back