The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best way today to cash from facebook event?

Rytis

affiliate
Hello there, i would like to ask you guys an advice, a few days ago i created an event with my facebook page.
It now has 25k invited people and 800 going (and growing by seconds).

Also my page is growing by minutes too, cause an event has a call to action to "like a page".

I am now wondering, what's the best way to monetize this event, it should have ~80k~ invites after 2 weeks in my calculations.
Thinking about cpa, sad mass message doesnt work anymore.

Thanks for answers in advance!

But this is international event, what's the best thing to monetize the traffic? Or i should still go for USA "players" only?

Topic doesen't matter. If it's international, I'll go with content locking because it will automatically show geo-targeted offers to visitor.

Yeah, but should i post something locked on the wall, or add it to description? I wouldnt like to spam it very much. And if its okay to start promote offer with 1k going people or should i wait for more? Thanks! I just started with facebook :) going deeper and deeper

Since you created an event, when would it happen? On the day of the event, that's the time to release an offer.

Yeah, but should i post something locked on the wall, or add it to description? I wouldnt like to spam it very much. And if its okay to start promote offer with 1k going people or should i wait for more? Thanks! I just started with facebook :) going deeper and deeper
It depends if this is a serious event then i may think twice about shoving offers in their faces. However if you want ti to grow offer an incentive for inviting others before they hit the offer page, for example,

WIN Tickets to Disneyland NOW!

STEP 1: ^^Join the EVENT

STEP 2: Invite 50+ friends (you must do this otherwise the offer won't be validated)
Watch how here: How To: Invite friends to Facebook event - YouTube

STEP 3: Click here and receive your prize | www.BITLYWITHOFFERURL.com

banners
Back