The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best way to write keyword tag?

F

Flex

Hi, looking for peoples feedback, on how they think its best to write keyword tag

for instance, if i was doing a keyword tag for a business who did, garage conversions, and they did work in edinburgh, glasgow, stirling

what would be the best way to do it

so if they typed garage conversions + town into google, it would pick them all up?

Hi, looking for peoples feedback, on how they think its best to write keyword tag

for instance, if i was doing a keyword tag for a business who did, garage conversions, and they did work in edinburgh, glasgow, stirling

what would be the best way to do it

so if they typed garage conversions + town into google, it would pick them all up?

Then put 'garage,conversions' in the keyword tag, page titles and description. Add your postcode to the page title, description and content (assuming the business is based in the area you are targeting).

Add postcode to content and add telephone area code. Create a Google local business account and you will start to appear in Google Maps for areas near your postcode.

If you need skilled help then contact us - rates to suit whatever your business can afford.

I think putting keywords in your title and meta description tags might be more effective in SEO. For meta keywords tags I usually the result from Google AdWords keyword tools. :)

Make sure whatever keywords you are putting in Keyword META they should be appear in content of the website.

the most important thing is the keyword density inside the content and the meta tags-content keyword relevancy ratio.

banners
Back