The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best way to rank a store?

aintnothing

affiliate
So me and my gf have a new store selling hair products but what is the best way to rank each product page as content is minimal?

You have to add specific keywords, meta descriptions, meta titles, unique contents that is related to your each product and then you have to do SEO for your each product page.

Have you looked at other options like Facebook advertising? I know a guy who is making well over 6 figures a year from using Facebook adverts selling a small amount of clothing worldwide. He now has 1.6 million followers on Facebook all from multiple small Facebook adverts. Reason, I ask is because it's a quicker way to gain traffic and SEO can be very very time consuming. If you can get a few adverts to run at $0.01 clicks then you will do well. I ran an advert myself yesterday for $2 and managed to get a reach of 6100 people.

If you can get into the social media game and build up a following you won't regret it. Once you get to the point of a good following then everything becomes a lot easier.

Last edited:
banners
Back