The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best way to promote Dating campaigns

Krishan Kumar

affiliate
There must be many people killing Dating campaigns all day and night so I Urge them to please share their best views (tips) for promoting Dating offers for newbies (like me). That may include, but not limited to...

1. What are the best paid traffic sources for Dating offers?
2. If social and Adult traffic is not allowed for some campaign then what is the best alternative?
3. Creative copy writing Lines, Phrases ideas to attract anybody towards the offer.

Also include more insights you think can be useful for noobs :)

There must be many people killing Dating campaigns all day and night so I Urge them to please share their best views (tips) for promoting Dating offers for newbies (like me). That may include, but not limited to...

2. If social and Adult traffic is not allowed for some campaign then what is the best alternative?
3. Creative copy writing Lines, Phrases ideas to attract anybody towards the offer.

Hi Krishan,

you may use Social Media (Twiter for example), Opt-in Mail, Ad Network, Members Area, Tube Sites and many more ways to promote Dating offers.

It depends on what kind of dating you're referring to, if it's adult/ casual, then media buys are the most popular ( you need to use good ad networks though)
Email and chat traffic work well. When you look for offers, may sure that the advertiser has good LPs and different creatives, it will make it easier.

Good Luck!

Search engine traffic works very well with dating offers but it is a huge competitive market so you better make a microniche site which targets specific market.

1. Exoclick, Traffic Junky, Traffic Factory, Juicy ads are top tier adult traffic source.
2. Then go with mainstream dating offers(non adult ones), create non-adult landing pages and promote on general categories. Exoclick and popads will do great for those offers.
3. Spy and get it from others. Learns what working from others and how they are doing it.

Search engine traffic works very well with dating offers but it is a huge competitive market so you better make a microniche site which targets specific market.
@webjohn Search is so difficult. I tried Google and Bing and I havent results. And I really add many many ads, for user to found the best add, and I also add a veryyyyy negative kws. Fact: not easy. Usually, the dating users, made a direct search.

@datingoffers can you advice some good media buy platform? It would be great :)

Hi!

Some of the best traffic sources for Dating offers will be ad networks - where you can buy inventory - or even your own website, where you'll be the one who decides the kind of content to be displayed.

Some of these ad networks are specialized in Adult traffic, so you could go for those like a king!

Moreover, you should know there are Mainstream dating campaigns as well!

On copywriting, you should try having a creative perspective regarding what people will enjoy by using these services/apps. Something like "Go all-in on love with X Dating", or "This is where you'll meet your match", etc.

You can even check some of the statistics provided by the service and write "75% of our users have found their love match. You could be next!"

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

1. Exoclick, Traffic Junky, Traffic Factory, Juicy ads are top tier adult traffic source.
2. Then go with mainstream dating offers(non adult ones), create non-adult landing pages and promote on general categories. Exoclick and popads will do great for those offers.
3. Spy and get it from others. Learns what working from others and how they are doing it.
Hello bro ,
Can i get your skype id please?
I work with adverten network.I want paid camping but i don't know which network are best for adverten offer?

You need to get a willing girl for a Skype account, train her to talk kinky, and say to the mark -- he can see her (o )( o) on cam if he clicks the link -- wait they already do that -- I get those on my Skype adds now and then :p good luck to you!

Seriously, I hear that Tinder bots work well
lightbulb.png

Hi Kumar,
I recommend you try the following sources, Exoclick, traffic junky and juicy ads and you could do some research on creatives and see which work best, then innovate. We've got some great dating offers, I'll leave you some examples below. Feel free to sign up with us and one of our AM's will get in touch with you. Best of luck.

• Datingfactory -adult -dating -desktop nonsmart - GB - Nonincent
  • Snapsext -dating -adult -mobile - 5 Countries - Nonincent
  • D Onlinedatingindia -dating -adaptive -mainstream -NON SMART - IN - Nonincent
  • APPIQ - Viber PP - (All Devices) - GR - Nonincent

MI
Back