The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

best way to monetize a website?

jerrymouse123

affiliate
i'm a complete noooobbbb when it comes to e-commerce. i need your opinions on what you think is the best way to monetize a website.

thank you in advance! :yahoo:

Make website traffic generating becuase only traffic can generate leads and sales. There can be several ways to do it including paid as well as organic means.

Make website traffic generating becuase only traffic can generate leads and sales. There can be several ways to do it including paid as well as organic means.

Hi,

According to me getting traffic by the means of organic source is much more beneficial in comparision to paid one as, search engine prefers the organic searches as compare to paid one and people will give preference to organic searches as if they want to search anything they search for organic results only.

Thanks

The easiest way of making cash with your website is with Google Adsense.
If you currently have a gmail account you can use that to sign up for Adsense.

It depends on the traffic you are getting each day as well as on your niche.

You can use Google Adsense (Most common way to monetize a blog), CPA offers, affiliate programs(Amazon, clickbank) & selling ur services.

Just my 2 cents :)

You need to send your resume out to real jobs you are qualified to do.

In your cover letter you need to state that you wish to work remotely, from your home office. LOTS of companies, especially in CA operate this way. They usually provide transportation for you to come in for an interview and for you to attend company meetings a few times a year, but otherwise everything is done online.

Best to use a combination of adsense and any affiliate products that will fit, Amazon sells most items and convert very well, you'll need to sign up to thier associate program.

I wouldn't recommend going directly to adsense.
At the outset, endeavor to drive traffic to your site.
That should be you first and primordial concern for the moment.
Until and unless your PR reach at least 2, it is not advisable
to place adsense as it would drive people into thinking that
money is all you want to have rather than make your site
a portal of great information.

I think Chitika is also an excellent source for ads. I've been having more luck with them than with adsense. But neither of them does much of anything if you do not have traffic.

Don't be fooled by books and sites that promise riches in a couple of weeks. It all takes time and a concerted consistent effort.

Good luck!

MI
Back