The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best VPS to go with?

I use Vultr myself.

I disabled the internet facing interface and only allow Windows Update & Massplanner license verification/updates through the private interface between localized hosts. Massplanner social accounts are only able to connect to a Squid proxy server I have setup. I setup GRE tunnels with other Vultr VPSs located through the US/Canada and use Squid's ACL internal port mapping --> tcp_outgoing_address feature to where the social account location matches the IP address location.

shared hosting can handle MassPlanner it's just a normal script .
So no worry, and no need for VPS

Going through the comments made and am very happy. I am here also to get to know some of the best service providers./ I know that through such like post, I can be able to learn very m,any things for sure. I will find time and just go through each provider to weigh out and find who is the best option to settle for. Thanks for sharing with us.

You can use AWS, if you have a virtual card then you will get 1GB ram and 30GB HDD free for 1 year and MassPlanner work fine there .

Yeah agree.. If you want to start with 10-30 account without heavy posting load just get the free aws vps..

You can use AWS, if you have a virtual card then you will get 1GB ram and 30GB HDD free for 1 year and MassPlanner work fine there .

You can go through offer section of forum sites there you will get many vps providers as per your requirement from there select one as per your budgets

Indeed Hostwinds is offering trustworthy hosting solutions with best performance I've ever experienced, skilled support at fair pricing rates.

As thread says ; what is the best VPS to use MassPlanner on? Best price-quality?
VPS is the best hosting choice for websites which grow rapidly, with heavy traffic, or developed using complex technology and need more control over web servers. However, it’s not easy to find out the best VPS hosting, especially to know who offer their customers with powerful, feature-rich and affordable VPS server.

VPS is the best hosting choice for websites which grow with heavy traffic, and need more control over web servers. Two good VPS given below:

Libertyvps
Microvps

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back