“mobile”/ “mobile”/
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Best upsell/downsell solution for prestashop?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Cavs5, May 30, 2018.

1. Cavs5

Cavs5 Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys, so I just recently started up a new ecommerce store using Prestashop. Some people told me to use Prestashop if I do anything ecommerce-related, but I think I am regretting that decision. I'm looking for something that will work with my website that allows me to implement an upsell/downsell/abandon cart retargeting program, but I can't find one without paying $200+. Does anyone know of a solution for this?

Thanks guys!

2. CPA Evolution 2.0
  3. violet

violet Affiliate Marketplace Seller affiliate

it depends on your payment gateway..
    for example, for stripe payment gateways, you can custom/manually set up your checkout, upsells, etc through adding a script from their API libraries..

4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

^that may be the issue -- even if you do not recapture the sale: Getting any customer feedback WHY YOU FAILED in invaluable in improving your marketing and selling process ...
    [​IMG]

5. Cavs5

Cavs5 Affiliate affiliate

Just to update this thread, I took the time and money to switch everything back over to Wordpress, which I am a lot more comfortable with. You need to be a great developer to work with Prestashop and the plugins/modules there are very limited and more expensive than Wordpress. I don't recommend Prestashop for anyone!

violet likes this.
  6. Eve Jones

Eve Jones Affiliate affiliate

First of all, you should not implement something without proper research.

MI