The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Traffic Sources for Generating Pay Per Call Leads

Mahesh

affiliate
Dear Members,
I'm running pay per call offers last 2 years from same traffic sources like Google, Bing and display networks. It's very difficult to get cheap clicks from Google Search for many verticals.

Anyone using different platform for generate more call volume other than Google and Bing. Kindly advice for improve call volume.

Looking forward to hearing from you....

Without knowing anything about your niche, I'd suggest you setup a retargeting list then test Facebook call ads. You have to do them at a "local level" but I've had quite a bit of success with them.

Other then that, you should test out local newspapers, yellow pages, blogs, directories etc. Get creative ;)

Thanks for your response. Already I tried FB local awareness campaign but getting low volume of calls only.

Did you get more volume calls from any AD Networks like Trafficvance, LeadImpact (Recently Network Closed). I hate bing ads because i tried with many verticals and ads showing without phone numbers more times so i lost clicks.

I will suggest you one company that will surely help you in generating pay per call leads. Basically they generate leads for pay per call which helps in your business.
Could you please suggest me to refer that company for generating pay per call leads.

Fb and native can work - won't be easy though, and you need deep pockets as far as testing is concerned to make things work.

FB is becoming almost BH entirely unless you do ecomm or branding. As Tariq said FB is something you should try after you learn some other stuff as their compliance is getting super strict.

FB is becoming almost BH entirely unless you do ecomm or branding. As Tariq said FB is something you should try after you learn some other stuff as their compliance is getting super strict.

We hear this often. However, the truth is if you actually read their terms and follow them, you can easily build white hat campaigns that earn, and earn big.

BH is all but dead on FB by comparison to a year ago. Most of the authentic marketers gave up the BH on FB more than a year ago because FB actually makes it pretty easy to earn following their terms.

banners
Back