The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best tools for keyword research?

I use Google AdWords, Ahref, and Semrush. These are the best services. But I see many new ones here, it will be very useful to try

Is there a tool that looks at a current site and tells you what keywords are ranking from it?
EDIT - I see that Spyfu does that. I'm interested in checking if my site is ranking for something I don't notice. Other suggestions welcome, but that looks good.
EDIT 2 - But it is expensive (for me)...

Last edited:
Is there a tool that looks at a current site and tells you what keywords are ranking from it?

Yes, Semrush does this
Tells you which pages get biggest % of traffic & shows Google rank
Pretty sure Neil Patel's Ubersuggest also does this, as he talks about it in his videos, although I haven't got round to testing it yet :eek::eek::eek:

Ahrefs and Semrush as well for me but now I'm wondering if there is a better one because they're starting to show very different results...

There are really a lot of them, but I would personally recommend based on my business experience that Ubersuggest and Ahrefs are probably the best ones when it comes to obtaining the most accurate insights about different marketing aspects. Ubersuggest even has a trial period, so you can test it out, and Ahrefs is a bit pricey but there are some opportunities here to buy a mutual account and share it with other people. If you get the chance I will definitely recommend using it.

Best Keyword Research Tools
  • Semrush Keyword Magic Tool.
  • Semrush Keyword Gap Tool.
  • Semrush Position Tracking Tool.
  • Google Trends.
  • QuestionDB.
  • AnswerThePublic.
  • TubeBuddy.
  • Keyword Tool.

"What are the most convenient tools for keyword research besides Google Keyword Planner?"

So I gotta say
the most convenient tools for affiliate keyword research
and this is how I find my products to promote
  1. Google Trends tells you what people want
  2. Amazon Bestsellers tells you what people are buying & how many are buying
  3. Ubersuggest tells you how many people are searching
  4. Google Also Ask tells you all peoples different questions (Amazon also has customer Q&A)
  5. Google Search Console tells you what Google thinks of you personally
  6. Google Analytics is just generally a very cool tool
I could easily do keyword research with these 6 tools
for all my affiliate sites
and nothing else

To Do Keywords Research Properly
I used only two tool.

First, I will search for Keywords that I want to rank on Google..
Now, I will take the URL of the website and put in the hoth Google rankings tool and find out Ranking Keywords of that website.

Now I will search that Keywords on ahrefs to find low competition and write articles on it to get rankings.

banners
Back