The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Tool For Creating Landing Page

Krishan Kumar

affiliate
Hi there, I'm done with my initial study about CPA. Now I think I should start taking actions and really get into CPA business.

I'm researching for best tool to create Landing pages, Google is showing me too many tools and YouTube reviewers are suggesting everyone as the best. I'm stuck here, help me to choose one.

Some famous tools are like:
- WP Profit Builder
- Instabuilder
- Leadpages
- Click Funnels
- Unbounce

Please share your views and experience about (using) them and must point out which you think is best and why?

PS :
I've good knowledge of WordPress. I'm a blogger since more than 4 years now.

I know it's unpopular what I will say but...

There are no better Landing Pages than these made by your own hands. No tool can give you such flexibility and freedom of creation. Also these tool are made to be easy in use, not to make lightweight, fast loading, best optimized websites. Your code will be mess, full of shitty, redundant code.

If you don't know how to start (lack of knowledge or inspiration) use some of ripping tools (trial is enough, no need of buying subscription). download many different Landing Pages. Use them as your guidelines. Decompose them into prime factors and learn how to build your own LPs. Don't use these ripped LPs just use them to create your own ones. Particularly at the beginning you might be not able to identify some malicious code, which can harm you.

I know, it looks like a hard way. You have to learn basics of html, maybe some php, javascript etc. But believe me - this way will profit in future. Using any of this "trendy" tools will put you against the wall some day. You will face many problems these programs can't solve. Only "manual" designing can give you 100% of what you want :)

Later in your career, you can outsource creating of LPs. But you need some knowledge to verify quality of outsourced work. So don't start here :)

And tools... sth like Brackets is enough, if you want more advanced tool use Dreamweaver but it costs some money.

There are no better Landing Pages than these made by your own hands. No tool can give you such flexibility and freedom of creation. Also these tool are made to be easy in use, not to make lightweight, fast loading, best optimized websites. Your code will be mess, full of shitty, redundant code.

If you don't know how to start (lack of knowledge or inspiration) use some of ripping tools (trial is enough, no need of buying subscription). download many different Landing Pages. Use them as your guidelines. Decompose them into prime factors and learn how to build your own LPs. Don't use these ripped LPs just use them to create your own ones. Particularly at the beginning you might be not able to identify some malicious code, which can harm you.

I know, it looks like a hard way. You have to learn basics of html, maybe some php, javascript etc. But believe me - this way will profit in future. Using any of this "trendy" tools will put you against the wall some day. You will face many problems these programs can't solve. Only "manual" designing can give you 100% of what you want :)

Later in your career, you can outsource creating of LPs. But you need some knowledge to verify quality of outsourced work. So don't start here :)

And tools... sth like Brackets is enough, if you want more advanced tool use Dreamweaver but it costs some money.

Thank U very much for this very valuable comment. Now I'm gonna try manually first. I Do know html upto a limit.

Hey Buddy If u are Doing CPA The best and cheapest tool to use is purelander
they have a great Support and a lot of CPA mobile landing pages and cheap as well ,compared to the Tools you mentioned
if you have any Questions Let me know

Last edited:
Hy Buddy If u are Doing cpa mobile The best and cheapest tool to use is this one PureLander : Top CPA Mobile Landing Pages That Converts
they have a great Support and a lot of cpa mobile landing pages and cheap as well compared to the Tools u mentioned
if u have any Questions Let me know
Ok... but What if I'm doing Desktop and Laptop not Mobile?

cant beat straight up HTML. but then again I design my own stuff. design in photoshop, get it coded very fast... problem solved :)

Have to completely disagree, @MrGekko. While it once was the case that these tools confined you to operating within their templates, it's necessarily not the case anymore. At least, it's not with Instapage.

Instapage is the easiest platform to use, AND it gives you the flexibility and freedom to create pixel-perfect pages.

Plus, our code is pretty clean, we have advanced image optimization algorithms, a worldwide CDN, and dual cloud infrastructure on Amazon and Google, so your pages will load fast and be up 99.9% of the time.

Plus, it's much easier to integrate with other services (CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.) and build mobile-responsive pages than if you were to code your own.

If you can already code, great. But, what marketer wants to spend a ton of time having to learn HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP when they can launch campaigns almost immediately?

There are a ton of other advantages to using Instapage, but it's probably best to just check out the Features page and figure out which ones will help you.

We offer a free 30-day trial (no credit card required), so you have nothing to lose by checking it out either.

Our customer service team rocks too, and since you're on this forum, you can always reach out to me too. For what it's worth, I used to code my own LPs, started using Instapage for my own campaigns, and then joined Instapage to drive their affiliate program.

Have to completely disagree, @MrGekko. While it once was the case that these tools confined you to operating within their templates, it's necessarily not the case anymore. At least, it's not with Instapage.

Instapage is the easiest platform to use, AND it gives you the flexibility and freedom to create pixel-perfect pages.

Plus, our code is pretty clean, we have advanced image optimization algorithms, a worldwide CDN, and dual cloud infrastructure on Amazon and Google, so your pages will load fast and be up 99.9% of the time.

Plus, it's much easier to integrate with other services (CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.) and build mobile-responsive pages than if you were to code your own.

If you can already code, great. But, what marketer wants to spend a ton of time having to learn HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP when they can launch campaigns almost immediately?

There are a ton of other advantages to using Instapage, but it's probably best to just check out the Features page and figure out which ones will help you.

We offer a free 30-day trial (no credit card required), so you have nothing to lose by checking it out either.

Our customer service team rocks too, and since you're on this forum, you can always reach out to me too. For what it's worth, I used to code my own LPs, started using Instapage for my own campaigns, and then joined Instapage to drive their affiliate program.
I'm gonna give a try to Instapage and Instabuilder2.0 because I figured out manual creation of pages taking a lot time to make it look the way I want it to look. If these tools won't work then may be I will go with out sourcing.

(...) Plus, our code is pretty clean, (...)

Pretty clean sometimes is not enough :) Especially when you're sending 10M+ users daily to your LP... It can make a difference.

But ok, I have to agree - LP building tools have made a great progress. Not enough progress for me yet, but maybe enough for somebody else.

For me the biggest obstacle always was that I couldn't download created LP, refine it locally and upload it to my own VPS. Did it change?

1. mrGekko: most of the builders allow you to download created LP but the code will have inserts with external libraries (scripts etc.) from LP provider so it's now always the best option. Using scripts from different sources can cause long DNS lookup times. So even if everything is optimized your website's total loading time will be disappointing.

mrGekko: most of the builders allow you to download created LP but the code will have inserts with external libraries (scripts etc.) from LP provider so it's now always the best option. Using scripts from different sources can cause long DNS lookup times. So even if everything is optimized your website's total loading time will be disappointing.
exactly that's The Problem with instabuilder,instapage....etc and other landing page generators. and PureLander.com Don't suffer From this Problem At all .

1. mrGekko: most of the builders allow you to download created LP but the code will have inserts with external libraries (scripts etc.) from LP provider so it's now always the best option. Using scripts from different sources can cause long DNS lookup times. So even if everything is optimized your website's total loading time will be disappointing.
I've been using Instapage for a looong time and it's the best tool in my kit (that's why I promote it in my signature).

To me the biggest advantages are:
  • Awesome loading speeds because of dual Amazon/Google servers
  • Complete design freedom with drag & drop system
  • You can add HTML codes anywhere on the page
  • You can send branded lead notifications. Great for lead generation/reselling
  • Launch new landers in minutes
  • NO VPS NEEDED because hosting is included and already superfast (this alone is worth the monthly payment!)
  • Because you don't need a VPS anymore you don't have to do server maintenance, etc. (much overlooked time consumer!)
  • Integrated 1 click A/B testing is awesome and works like a charm
  • New features, optimizations and integrations added monthly
  • Great support
I don't work for Instapage, but I've tried all the others (like Leadpages) and imho these guys just knock it out the park.

Also I know how to code my own pages, but Instapage is MUCH faster to use (especially the 1 click A/B testing). And like I said: I don't need hosting anymore (my tracking is also cloud based) or worry about high volume. The time and money I save with this is huge!

If you have questions about this tool, please ask! :)

Plus, our code.....................

I have used INSTAPAGE lots of times before.. it's easy and quick.. but the problem with it; "it's not that responsive to mobile !! ".

I don't work for Instapage, but I've tried all the others (like Leadpages) and imho these guys just knock it out the park.

Also I know how to code my own pages, but Instapage is MUCH faster to use (especially the 1 click A/B testing). And like I said: I don't need hosting anymore (my tracking is also cloud based) or worry about high volume. The time and money I save with this is huge!

If you have questions about this tool, please ask! :)

What about domains? Do you bring your own domains to their platform?

MI
Back