The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best tips and strategies for email marketing

jjarrett

I would like to know more about how you use email marketing and how you build lists. Are there free ways to accelerate your results?

What is the best way to scale your affiliate marketing business? How about automation? What are the best ways to automate it?

Thanks,

Jinger Jarrett

I don't have any tips for free traffic, but I send traffic to squeeze pages in order to build lists. The key is to make money on the upfront capture to offset the traffic cost. One way to do this is to have an offer when the subscriber confirms the optin. That offer will convert well because that is a hot prospect that wants whatever you're talking about.

Well for this, I prefer to do Research on a specific topic & than make a list of audience contact & than just start Emailing & let's start with others.

Here are some best tips for email marketing which anyone can use to get instant traffic on web.
Be Respectful,
Keep your mail Short and understandable,
Build an Effective Plan,
Consider the Content,
Avoid Spam Filters.
Everyone should always use these above tips to make deep impact on new customers.

Email marketing is a very broad subject and has many sub branches that are equally comprehensive.

I'd suggest you ask more specific questions for answers that'll actually help.

To start e-mail marketing a not a big deal but should need to use easy text in your specific mail that is easily understandable by everyone. To make is successful always use the new and effective ticks that stick and keep a deep immersion in the customer or targeted audience.

There are the some tips for E-mail marketing:-

1. Build an acquisition strategy
2. Optimizing for mobile is extremely important
3. Your data should always be relevant
4. Personalize email whenever possible
5. Email drives accessibility across-channels
6. Get their permission to use it
7. Email drives deals
8. Sharing isn’t just for social networks
9. Did they abandon before they bought?
10. Automate your post-purchase messages

i agree with that person who say it.."There are the some tips for E-mail marketing:-

1. Build an acquisition strategy
2. Optimizing for mobile is extremely important
3. Your data should always be relevant
4. Personalize email whenever possible
5. Email drives accessibility across-channels
6. Get their permission to use it
7. Email drives deals
8. Sharing isn’t just for social networks
9. Did they abandon before they bought?
10. Automate your post-purchase messages"

Email marketing

Email marketing campaigns must be result oriented, interesting and innovative in nature which follows focused customers and data base. Most of the email marketing campaigns does not collect the database that might probably generate business leads, thereby making the whole process and effort a failure. Success of email marketing solution lies in the key factors such as focused customer data base generation, creation of templates which get pass the spam and junk folder and inclusion of data which will generate some kind of interest among recipients. Try reading out some of the articles related to direct mail marketing and email marketing from mail servicing firms such as Troi mailing services in Toronto.

What are you passionate about? Write a guide that solves a problem in your market --> build a squeeze page --> after you collect the email start sending decent content --> Every X days throw in an link to an affiliate product.

Free ways?
- You can have Aweber host your optin form, that's free. (Aweber costs 1$ the first month so that's practically free)
- You can create videos on the chosen topic and drive leads to your optin form, that's free as well.
- You can be active on forums, write articles, start a wordpress hosted blog etc... That's all free.

What are you passionate about? Write a guide that solves a problem in your market --> build a squeeze page --> after you collect the email start sending decent content --> Every X days throw in an link to an affiliate product.

Free ways?
- You can have Aweber host your optin form, that's free. (Aweber costs 1$ the first month so that's practically free)
- You can create videos on the chosen topic and drive leads to your optin form, that's free as well.
- You can be active on forums, write articles, start a wordpress hosted blog, do guest posting etc... That's all free.

Scale?
- Expand to paid traffic
- Do ad-swaps

Automate?
- Hire a VA

Even email marketeers are using mobile apps to carry out their email campaigns. It not only solves the purpose of email bursts but also helps them add a sense of personalization to their emails.

Hi,

There are many aspects that have to build for email marketing as per my experience this service can only be provided by a company because of many points. SMTPs are to be kept warm so that you should be sure that they are working correctly and not listed in any Blacklist. However you can only suggest a platform to any one which should be strong enough to hit the inbox ( not the spam folder ) to create that much quality you should be using dedicated stuff. Such as the IPs should be dedicated on be used by the multiple users at a time. Domain should also be dedicated. This is a main issue that many people faces these days.

So the point is very clear, the service should be dedicated enough to run your campaign and hit the inbox of the recipients. And if your software is much of features that will allow you to have reports so that you may know about your subscribers and people that have clicked on the email which was send to them. Live reports of Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks would be really helpful. Keeping measure of all these above point I have found them in only one platform which is a well known company "Imailunlimited" they are growing day by day by serving with the best in Email marketing. All the helpful features and the best part is they only have dedicated stuff such as SMTPs, IPs and Domains so you will always be hitting the inbox of the recipient.

Thank you so much for the paid attention.

Email marketing is nothing new in this industry, but it is a very dominant tool to grow any business online. It is very important that you should always be transparent in what you say or sell to your subscribers so that you can build a relationship with them that depends upon trust and honesty.

There are alot of 'free' ways to accelerate your affiliate business. Basically there are 3 affiliate business models that different marketers prefer.

1- Sniper sites: You create several micro-niche sites and send targeted traffic to them. They earn you an affiliate commission everytime you make a sale.

2- Auto Blog Method: You start a niche-based blog such as real estate investing or dog training and then you post couple of blog post that are helpful and relevant to what your readers want. You then display a subscribe form to your readers who join your mailing list and receive helpful information from you. - Highly Recommended

3- One Page Method: This is a very easy method where you setup a landing page with a signup form and in exchange of the email address, you give a free gift such as a podcast to your visitor. This is one of the fastest way to build your mailing list as well. Highly Recommended

Regarding automation, you use a tool called autoresponder. Basically, you just insert pre-written emails into your autoresponder and the software sends out the emails to your list at specified time. This is how people automate their affiliate marketing business.

I'm sure you would like to learn more about affiliate marketing and the right way to do it like the big players do it. Read this free guide written by one of my closest friends, he's himself an entrepreneur and a well established marketer whose involved in all these things for many years now. Get your free guide now from the link in my signature.

MI
Back