The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best SEO Tools for Affiliate Marketing?

AdamLeadsMarket

affiliate
What are your guys recommendation for best SEO tools.

A tool to help generating links.

Analytic Tools

What are the best SEO tools for affiliate marketing?

I use Google analytics and Bing webmaster tool . Both are awesome tools for Marketing .
I use ahrefs tool (ahrefs.com) for checking my backlinks . It have free version .

I use google analytics but lateley my web stuff has been changing and its difficult to gage traffic to a certain page on my site.

One that I recently found was SEO Spyglass and I am extremly impressed. You can check you an your competitors backlinks, backlinks PR, anchor text that was used and so much more. I also use a plugin for Google chrome called SEOQuake that shows PR,Dofollow,Nofollow,Alexa Rank,Google Index and alot more.

the best tool I suggest for analytics and optimization is Web CEO.

Ok, few features: niche research and analysis, performance tracking, website promotion, reports.

Pratically, keyword research and rank monitoring at its best.

-For analytics if you are just doing a basic Affiliate Marketing site and you are not promoting a product Google Analytics will be just fine.

-For link building, you need to do it manually, software will only hurt you in the long term. Now if you are running a promotion for a site that you only plan on using for a month or two that is a different story. I would recommend SEONuke.

-For keyword research use Market Samurai.

-For SERP tracking I use serpfox.com. You can get 10 keywords for free.

The best SEO tools that come to mind are Google Analytics and Bing Webmaster Tools. Both are great for me and I've had lasting success.

banners
Back