The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best SEO advice you've ever got?

vukasini

King of the Wisdomland
What is it? Did it change your life or change the way you look on SEO?

I'm really interested to hear what others Fixers think! :)

That's hard to answer because my SEO education (so far) has come in bits and pieces - an article or post here; a plugin there; members of this forum who have pm'd me really helpful info; your website; trial and error, that sort of thing.

One that has convinced me of a direction to head into in 2014 is Jay's Newbie Crash Course, which includes instruction for getting ranked in Google. It's a great course. I recommended it on another forum and 11 people have checked it out so far and I've even had people thank me for it. Too bad I'm not an affiliate. :) It's really the one thing that I can think of that I would say has been a major (positive) influence in my online life when it comes to SEO. If for no other reason, it raised my deflated level of hope.

Really? Do you mean you outsource all your SEO activities/maintenance? *sigh* I dream of the day. :)

I do see many Authors & Webmasters gives and share some tips for SEO which is really good but As I understand I learned from Google updates so I just learned. Do just quality Work ! Avoid working with Spamming Links and websites and follow new updates Rules.

In SEO:
If your website has blogs and you update them regularly so you have to use internal linking in good manner. Meaning you have to add links of your website or other blogs on related keyword. Also, you can use link wheel in blogs. It means you can add two links in every blog so you can add one link of your Home Page and the second one of your other related blogs in every blog.

It will very good for SEO purpose because when Search Engine crawl your one blog, it definitely crawled your other blog by the link.

This process is known as Link Wheel and it is very useful for our website.

In SEO:
If your website has blogs and you update them regularly so you have to use internal linking in good manner. Meaning you have to add links of your website or other blogs on related keyword. Also, you can use link wheel in blogs. It means you can add two links in every blog so you can add one link of your Home Page and the second one of your other related blogs in every blog.

It will very good for SEO purpose because when Search Engine crawl your one blog, it definitely crawled your other blog by the link.

This process is known as Link Wheel and it is very useful for our website.

Do you build link silos? I've read a bit about that but truly don't understand why the directional flow of links is so important. Relevancy within categories, I guess.

Do you build link silos? I've read a bit about that but truly don't understand why the directional flow of links is so important. Relevancy within categories, I guess.

No I have not build Link Silos. Actually, A Link Silo is a type of format for websites or blogs that categorizes its contents.

I have told about links wheel which is really very useful for blogs or articles.

I see Many Webmasters do share & look for SEO latest tips etc but after Google Updates everything is changes on SERP ! Well according to me for SEO just do only quality work which Google loves, Avoid Spamming & love quality work,

banners
Back