The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Present? Worst Present? Best Holiday Celebration?

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Anyone have any Holiday stories to share?
OK twist my arm, I'll start!

Best Present - A friend made MATCHING ducky PJs for me and my little grand daughter. SO cute!

Worst present - my grand baby has been really sick for the past week. She was kind enough to share her bug with the entire family so I've been sick the whole holiday. Now that it's over, I need to go to bed.

Best celebration - at one family celebration there were so many presents it took us 5 1/2 hours to open them all. I don't like GETTING presents but I LOVE GIVING, so I kinda over did it. But the best part was watching Allie open all her presents boy did we spoil that kid!

Here's one of the presents I got her. A darling little table and chair set. It's so cute and she thought she was SUCH a big girl having her own table and chairs. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/im...564478-9872048?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&img=0

I hope some of you guys will tell us what you got and gave and/or what you did. I'm off to bed to try to kick this bug. :eek:

Best Present - Justin Timberlake concert tickets :p

Best Celebration - my brother's wedding engagement announcement!

Worst present - the usual lengthy delays and lost baggage that always accompanies flying home for the holidays.....

Overall had a short but lovely holiday

Best Present given to my mom: cellphone
Worst present given to my bf: imitation of pooh stuff toy

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back