The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Plagiarism Checker Tool

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
Hey fixer,
Would you like to suggest me which is the best plagiarism checker tool in order to check the articles/ content unique or not?

Copyscape. Definitely. That's the one used by HubPages and various other online venues. Also used by people who hire a lot of freelancers.

Copyscape. Definitely. That's the one used by HubPages and various other online venues. Also used by people who hire a lot of freelancers.
But the cost of Copyscape is very high. Would you like to recommend some alternative tool of Copyscape, please?

But the cost of Copyscape is very high. Would you like to recommend some alternative tool of Copyscape, please?

@lrs1995 gave some good ideas. You can also copy some (or all) of the article directly into your search bar to see if it shows up somewhere else. Not terribly convenient but also free.

Thanks @lrs1995 for you nice and good free plagiarism checkers websites. I like your idea @azgold for finding copy content from the search engine as well.

Something to keep in mind...the wording may have been changed around in an attempt to present it as unique. I've had people do that with some of my articles, they moved the paragraphs around. Didn't make much sense after that, not sure what they were trying to accomplish.

I have used two type of plagiarism checker and I can say that copyscape is the software that has stand out of the crowd. I have been doing articles to be used in optimization of the website and when i run them through the copyscape and become free, they are always of high quality and very unique in nature. One thing however that makes people not to use the software is the fact that it never comes for free. There is always an annual cost that you need to pay in order to continue using the package.

I have used two type of plagiarism checker and I can say that copyscape is the software that has stand out of the crowd. I have been doing articles to be used in optimization of the website and when i run them through the copyscape and become free, they are always of high quality and very unique in nature. One thing however that makes people not to use the software is the fact that it never comes for free. There is always an annual cost that you need to pay in order to continue using the package.

Yeah, I think it's well worth the cost IF you're going to use it often or a lot. Otherwise, use the freebies.

MI
Back