The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best place to start to make 20$ a day...

sawadeemedia

affiliate
First of all, I want to say right off the bat that I'm not looking to make a 3000$ month right from the start. I'm realistic and know that I won't make much in the first few months. I've recently stopped playing online poker (which was 70% of my main income since 2014) where I was making between 2000$ - 3500$ every month (which is a nice salary per Thailand standard in the country that I live in.)

But as I'm getting older I don't really enjoy the stress and the uncertainty that poker brings at times (which is ironic considering this is the reason why I chose it a decade ago. I loved the thrill of it). Obviously, I'm aware that trading has also its own risk but for me, this is something new and different and maybe something that I need.

I did a few months of dropshipping back in 2017 (sold some items from Aliexpress in the dog niche using FB ads + IG influencers) and made around 600$ in one week off 270$ of ads but for some reason, I just stopped doing it. And from what some of my friends told me the dropshipping scene has quite slowed down and it's definitely not the same as it was 4 years ago.

I've been reading this forum for the last 4-5 days and I actually binge-read threads from Shaunm & Honeybadger. I gotta say both of you guys are really inspiring me in this new journey. I'm actually tempted to start my journey as a blogger (I do have experiences in some aspects of blogging such as setting up sites, paid ads, etc..) but my knowledge is pretty limited.

Right now I have a few things in mind:

- Affiliate Marketing
- Blogging
- Youtube
- Upwork & Freelancers gigs

While I do have some work from Upwork & Freelancers, it's definitely not enough. So I guess I'm making this thread because I want to know in your guy's honest opinion, which method do you think is better when it comes to making 20-30$ a day asap?

Blogging is definitely something that I want to do and am willing to do (which is why I specifically reference Shaum & Honeybadger).

Also at last (I've made a thread in the Coaching section about it) but I would be interested in hiring a coach/mentor to help me set things up (I'm not a total newbie and used to have a SMMA. I just need guidance to set things up properly.)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys :)
Matt

Keep going with freelance gigs, just to have some secure incomes each month and to upgrade your skills maybe, but also you should try out affiliate marketing, do some thorough research on it, see if you could afford to invest in some kind of a website where you would be able to place the affiliate offers, see which niches would be good for you, where you would feel comfortable, make some kind of a strategy on where would you start, how you would proceed, what your goals are and so on. Also, blogging could be interesting but if you manage to create quality texts based on popular keywords.

I think $20 - $30 a day is a very achievable goal for a freelancer. You can improve and grow what you're already doing or even start developing some skills that will allow you to make more money for your time.

I know freelancers working as "basic" programmers and designers and easily crossing $100 a day, for example.

Among your other options, I think affiliate marketing may be the easiest way to achieve measurable income goals.

Blogging... well, I don't know how it is now, to be honest... it certainly doesn't work the same way it used to be back in 2008/9, but I thnk that if you can establish a solid presence in social media it can still work.

YouTube is very profitable, but you'll need to have a ton of content and you'll certainly face some challenges to grow a channel from scratch and reach monetization.

IMO, affiliate marketing, from a one-person business point of view, seems to be a better choice. You can learn some strategies, get the right tools, make a budget and start workign with measurable numbers and trackable goals right out of the gate. It doesn't mean it will bring you overnight success, but it's something you can grow consistently as you learn more about it.

Your article is quite fascinating, because everything is described in details. I just wanna add something to it, you know.

There are dozens of places online where people can make money, moreover, they can even generate solid sums of money due to the intentions and goals. Basically, it doesn't even matter where to start, the matter here are the skills a particular person has and his experience. Ofc, some people can acquire these skills somewhere else and then get started.
People can start off with marketing, whether email, adult or affiliate ones. Whatever. Web designing, web development, backend, frontend, logo designing, copywriting, translating - all of these spheres are profitable. People should understand that they HAVE to invest money before they start solid sums of money. Everything requires sacrifice actually.

I think $20 - $30 a day is a very achievable goal for a freelancer. You can improve and grow what you're already doing or even start developing some skills that will allow you to make more money for your time.

I know freelancers working as "basic" programmers and designers and easily crossing $100 a day, for example.

Among your other options, I think affiliate marketing may be the easiest way to achieve measurable income goals.

Blogging... well, I don't know how it is now, to be honest... it certainly doesn't work the same way it used to be back in 2008/9, but I thnk that if you can establish a solid presence in social media it can still work.

YouTube is very profitable, but you'll need to have a ton of content and you'll certainly face some challenges to grow a channel from scratch and reach monetization.

IMO, affiliate marketing, from a one-person business point of view, seems to be a better choice. You can learn some strategies, get the right tools, make a budget and start workign with measurable numbers and trackable goals right out of the gate. It doesn't mean it will bring you overnight success, but it's something you can grow consistently as you learn more about it.
Curious to know why you think blogging doesn't work in the same way it works back in 2008/9 and what exactly you meant by that :)

I was always planning to create a YouTube channel, but I wanted to think things through before I did it, and I had a hard time figuring out what unique content I could give viewers. The most important reason why I couldn't create a channel was how to name it. I have a bit of a bad imagination, so it's very, very hard to come up with one name for life.

MI
Back