The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Place To Buy Adult Traffic?

Review House

affiliate
I have an adult site, but I have little experience with white label advertising. I am looking views rather than click. The site is about dating niche. I am looking for male traffic mainly. Any suggestion?

Hello Review House, we do offer dating traffic.
Trafficbroker focus mainly on adult traffic and among the list of niches is dating which is exactly what you need. You can directly chat with my via skype, my id is trafficbrokerann if you need assistance for your campaign.

@Review House , you have the most profitable market niche - an adult and mobile website. :) I'm sure you can make a lot of money with it and we can help you to achieve that goal. You can promote our adult offers on your website and you can gain a lot for each view. We have the best payouts in the market since the promotion is based on a precise algorithm that shows the best offers. Do you want to make a test? We can give you advise regarding the best countries to start.

Yes, my site is completely responsive. I have my own developer and he is very efficient to customize my sites. So I can place advert anywhere I want.

Hey, hit me up in Skype if you're still looking for a good place to monetize your traffic.
Skype - viktoria_shyva

Give TrafficHaus a test! We have some of the best adult traffic on the web for desktop, mobile and tablet. Most of our advertisers promote dating and have much success with our platform. Hit me up on Skype for more info. Skype: dirtybaker. You can also email me at justin(at)traffichaus.com

banners
Back