The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Native Network for Publisher - High Paying

ianternet

what is the best native ad networks you are using for your content sites and in comparison to adsense? There are so many to test, want to see what your results are and which you think are paying the most. I have content ad paying more per click but seems like a lot of the impressions to clicks are not being fully recorded.

also what other options do you use to monetize your content sites?

@ianternet I think it depends greatly on the type of site and traffic it receives. We have a high traffic site that absolutely kills it with revcontent, like 1.5x the revs of the other networks. revcontent has some clever technology that really optimises and dials in if you have the volume.

On a lower slightly trashier site I find content.ad smashes it. I get solid revs comparable to the adsense widget. on this site though revcontent totally bombed and just couldn't get dialed in no matter how long we left it running.

I know right not much definitive info....but i would say keep testing.

Another way to do it if you are running native ad arbitrage for example would be to use a tool like NativeAdBuzz.com and see what other publishers in a similar niche are doing. It can really help to spy on competitors and see what they are doing consistently, and what is working for them.

Last edited:
Hey ianternet,

Native can be very powerful, at the condition to have the right patterns to canvas your campaigns/offers accordingly.

Not every networks works/performs the same, depending on geo and verticals.
Moreover, regarding their T&C's not every native networks are suitable for affiliates.

By working together, I could provide you insights that could help you start safe and convert geo: source: verticals: pre-sell pages: campaigns: offers :affiliatefix:

Drop me a line in a PM or add me on Skype (see sign below)

Lmk!

Last edited:
actually switched over from content arbitrage to affiliate offers.. seems the affiliate side keeps calling me back. I started advertising and been killing it lately. though it took me time to find all the blacklist bots and sites. thanks all

taboola - best traffic (very compliant), also costs more than others
outbrain - good traffic (very compliant)
content.ad - tons of work blocking widget, you might burn some money here before you get anything profitable
revcontent - run branded sites or you'll lose a lot on RON - hundreds of bad widget ids
newsmax - allows you to run almost anything

taboola - best traffic (very compliant), also costs more than others
outbrain - good traffic (very compliant)
content.ad - tons of work blocking widget, you might burn some money here before you get anything profitable
revcontent - run branded sites or you'll lose a lot on RON - hundreds of bad widget ids
newsmax - allows you to run almost anything
great share

i could advice you to go for Taboola or outbrain also, but sincerely there is no best one, just according to what you are promoting, we could recommend you the better one for that! still, you should go by yourself by subscribing for any native spytools to help you searching for this, but also the traffic source, but also testing and buying ads!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ian,

Nice website! loving all the video content, some interesting conversation going on there.
I'm Alex from video intelligence, nice to e-meet you. We have a native in-stream unit for both desktop and mobile web, which introduces contextual, relevant video content, monetized with in-stream premium video ads, turning into high eCPM. It's called vi stories.

All in all, we have three main products to monetize content websites:
  • vi stories: contextual native in-stream unit
  • vi out-stream: medium and large player
  • vi in-stream: pre- and mid-roll on video sites

MI
Back